The Blood Between Us (Loki/Avengers)

I don't own any of the characters in here. Like, at all. Even Carol and Michael belong to Marvel (Carol is based off a real superhero!) so I pretty much only own the storyline :(.

Enjoy!

Summary; When Loki, the war criminal of Manhattan, breaks out of his prison in Asgard, he only planned to send himself to a realm far away from the gods and Earth. But something goes wrong, and he ends up stranded in New York, a year after the attack, with no allies and nowhere to stay. Now, he juggles time between evading SHIELD agents and trying to get out of Earth.

At the same time, Carol Danvers is a pilot training to fight for SHIELD and living with her friends. Her life is normal for a SHIELD agent, until one of her friends turns out to be an alien military captain, his nemesis shows up on Earth to kill him, and the ensuing explosion gives Carol incredible (and very unstable) powers that are nearly impossible to hide from the other agents. While dealing with emotional trauma and struggling to prove herself an Avenger, Carol decides to take matters into her own hands;

Capture the renegade God of Mischief and haul his butt back to Asgard.

Soon enough, Carol and Loki run into each other, and they reach an agreement - Carol will help Loki leave her planet if he promises to leave it alone in the future. As the two are inexplicably drawn to each other, armadas from other worlds are moving in against them. Carol needs to decide; is Loki in this with her, or are they destined to be enemies? Can Loki redeem himself, or is there too much blood between them?