Chapter 3

We don't properly go on tour for another 10 days so we basically get to do what the fuck we want. We arrived in a private parking lot for tour busses that we'd hired to the 10 days we had free. In the middle of the lot was a patch of grass and a big willow tree in the middle. It's was really very beautiful here. We got here at about 5:30 so that have us just enough time to sort ourselves out so we could go hit the town. We managed to get out by 7:30 due to Jaime who wouldn't stop complaining that his hair wasn't spike enough.

We'd all agreed that each night one of us wouldn't get drunk so they could drive us there and back. Tonight it was Vic. We found a cocktail bar not far from where we were staying.

I got completely wasted and as the night went on I became one of them 'emotional drunks'. I started moping about as we were on our way back to the lot. Everyone else was either falling asleep in their seat or laughing about something or other. Vic was the only one really paying attention.

"Whats up Kel?"

"Oh no, nothing" I couldn't tell him how I was feeling.. I don't know why. Maybe it was embarrassment? I don't know. 

As we pulled up I just sort of stayed sat there in my seat as everyone else piled out of the bus and to the comfort of the bunks. Vic sat there and I could feel his eyes staring into the side of my head. He could see straight through me. He always could. And i guess thats what made him my best friend. I looked up and i couldn't help but stare back.

What happened next came as a shock to me. It all happened so fast. The emotions running through my head were extreme. I didn't know how I felt but all I did know was that Vic's soft lips had found themselves on mine.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

;Sorry this chapter isn't very good! I'm going on holiday tomorrow so I thought I should quickly update but I promise the next chapter will be really long and ill make it good!!

i felt things were dragging out too much so i had to make something happen!!

Thanks so much for the positive comments though!:) keep em coming;)