Chapter 2

We had all planned to meet at Starbucks where we both got an iced latte. The others were more late than me and Vic so, we sat in a booth and drank our drinks. Literally just as we had sat down Justin burst through the door behind him; Tony, Jaime, Gabe, Jesse and Mike.

"Hey! It's the two amigos! And they're early for once!" Jesse shouted.

"We honestly thought we were the ones that were late. Uh.. Guys, where's Jack?" Vic looked around.

"Oh, he fell asleep in the back of the mini bus." Jaime said.

"You got a mini bus here?" I asked.

"Yea no one could be bothered driving, so we decided to hire one and we got a chauffeur so it was alright." Mike explained.

"Hang on, so Jack fell asleep in a bus you hired just to get to here and dont get me wrong this chauffeur was probably expecting to return the second you got here. So let me get this straight, the bus must have gone back and you've left Jack." I said and then rushed out the door.

"Shit!!" Everyone ran out the door just as the mini bus was about to pull out the parking lot.

I ran up to the drivers window of the mini bus.

"Stop. Please. They've left one of the band in the back of the car!" I said panting. Sheesh this was one big parking lot to run across. I ran to the door and opened it.

"Jack!! Wake up you fucking marshmallow! The driver nearly drove back home!!"

"Wait what? Oh hi, I'm awake." Jack said then let out a big yawn.

"Good now get out!"

"Okay okay." He turned to the driver. "Thanks bro, here's a tip." And handed him a 10 dollar bill. We all headed back for Starbucks while we waited for the tour buses to come and pick us up for what will be the best tour ever.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry its such a short chapter!!  Was really just a filler as I haven't uploaded in like a week!

Be sure to leave comments & vote if you enjoyed it!