One ☀️

I'm Jason and I'm gay. You probably can't tell just by looking at me, but I guess that's the point.

No one knows I'm gay not my family nor friends, accept my boyfriend of course. I was going to tell my mom when I first started dating Victor and after that I was going to break it to my friends. Until...

My mom told me she had a tumor in her head, that could lead to brain cancer. The doctors said they could treat it but she had to stay away from stress. I honestly didn't know how she would take her only child being gay so I just didn't risk it. Since I couldn't tell her I didn't tell my friends either.

Victor and I remain a secret to all. Vic is also in the closet, but for much different reasons. His parents are VERY religious, he fears if he tells them they'll crucify him. His friends on the other hand aren't religious, but let's just say they're the type of guys that say faggot. I personally dislike them but they've all been friends since they were like 10. So I don't say anything to him.

Now I know what you're probably thinking. You're probably thinking "well this isn't going to last because they're both in the closet" or "watch Vic turn on him when his boys suspect something".

But Vic and I have been dating under the radar for almost a year now. His boys haven't suspected a thing and neither have my friends. We're very careful we don't talk in school outside of class and when we do meet up it's in a secret location out in the country.

To some of you it may seem like a lot just to stay hidden, but to me it's exciting. I'm not sure why it's just something about it being this great secret that only we know, that gives me a rush.

I still remember the day I first talked to Vic. I had thought he was just like his awful friends, because you know birds of a feather flock together. He was cute though so occasionally one might catch me looking at him. But then the best day of my life happened.

It was sophomore year and we were playing basketball in gym. I'm not one to brag but I'd consider myself a young Curry ☺️, Vic was also good he played for the schools team. It was him and his boys vs me and some randoms since we're the same height he was on me. The game was going pretty good it as tied 18-18 we were playing till 20. The ball was mine I shifted then pivoted, but he was still on me.I guess I moved the wrong way because next thing I know I was on the floor. Talk about breaking ankles 😭.

He felt bad and helped me to the nurse.

While we were walking, well more or less he asked me questions to make me feel better. Questions like "what are your hobbies? And What's your favorite song?" Ya know simple things. It didn't get weird till he asked "What do you look for in a girl?". That's when I thought it went all down hill.

Just to let you know im not the best liar and he sorta found that out. If I remember correctly I think I answered with "Oh well she gotta be hot you know ass and everything and a tight pus.". As you can tell by that I'm such an idiot 😂. He was like "What is everything? And how much pus have you gotten". I think in nearly cried I had to tell him none because I don't want any and he chuckled.

He really scared me I thought he would go tell his boys. Then next you know I'd be ostracized from school. But when we finally got to the nurse he asked for my number and the rest is history.

Well now that you know basically all about me, let me tell you about how crazy my life got last week.

Ok so that was basically an intro and I'm really excited for this story I think it's perfect for a BxB I hope it gets the attention it deserves because I think it'll be really good so...

Please comment, vote and share
Much love, Slutgod💟