RapMon/Namjoon-Bts

You were sleeping and woke up to the smell of pancakes and eggs filling the air, you sit up rubbing your eyes and walk downstairs to find your wonderful boyfriend fixing you breakfast. You try to tip toe to try to scare him but he knew you were there."its not gonna work, jagi." he said turning to smile at you, you were shocked that he knew you were trying to scare him. " how'd the fuck you know!?" you said knowing he didnt like it when you cursed, he always gets on to you about you cursing, you knew you wasn't supposed you curse when he is around. "JAGI! you don't want me to punish you, do you?" he said to you without looking at you while still cooking, you than whisper under you breath " oh yes, please punish me daddy" but yet you yelled it mentally in your head without him know, "no, oppa I'm sorry for cursing and I promise not to do it again" you said hugging him from behind. " Jagi, lets eat breakfast" he said putting the plates down for the both of you and you both sit and eat in the kitchen and sat there in complete silence. after eating you went up stairs to take a shower and get ready to pick up your little sister from the airport that was coming from America, who you also haven't seen In like six years since you decided to study aboard in Seoul. you were still in the shower and you hear the door open and close quickly and the lock of the door, you knew it was you only in the bathroom but who could have been in there with you when Namjoon was downstairs watching TV.

[your POV]

I know I wasn't hearing things when the door open and closed and was also locked, I was facing the shower head when I was washing my face and I thought heard a noise like it was the shower certain but where I still had soap in my eyes I couldn't turn to see, I than feel two pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist knowing it was him.

"I think it's time for your punishment for cursing" his husky voice in your hear

you hear those words repeating in your head wanting to just tease him, you just wanna cursing up a huge storm just to see what happens and you than turn to face him and look at him in the naughtiest way you could and started to feel all on his body and make your way down on him, you earn moans coming from him and you smirk while at his dick and you slowly take his tip in and begin to suck him slowly but than he grabs you hair and makes you deep throat him hard until he came in your mouth and picked you off you feet and kissed you while water runs on both of your bodies and kissed very roughly and yet passionately In the shower until it got cold. Namjoon took the towel and wrapped it around you and then wrapped a towel around himself and carried you bridal style to the room and took the towel off of you and him and instantly went for the kill not letting you adjust to his size and HE WAS FUCKING HUGE like almost a horse's dick HUGE, you finally were adjusted and he slowly went in and out of you and you wanted more than just slow.

"baby.... your not playing fair?! Now just fuck me already! Much harder!" you said moaning but biting your lip at the same time.

he did as you wanted and slammed himself into you very deep and you knew you were almost to your edge about to be pushed off, you and him moaned each other's names and you both were almost there.

"babe, I.... I'm gonna cum!" you said as you took each hard thrust inside of you

"not without me jagi. just a little long." his husky voice deep into your ears

there were about a lot more thrusts before he was done with you and you told him you couldn't take it any longer and you both came at the same time and Namjoon laid right beside you, breath is heavy and he pulls you to his chest and lay under the covers together. "I'll allow you to curse this one time but be prepared for round two, jagi." he says in your ear, " I think I loved my punishment enough.... I don't think I can last another round with how rough you was." you says in his chest as he holds you close to him. you and Rapmon both lay there and you smirk at the thought that you wouldn't have to pick up your sister. so just in case you called and made sure she was alright.

[Namjoon's POV]

yes, I hate when she curses cause it kind of turns me on when she does cause than I can just punish her when ever she does curse, I know sometimes she trys not to but in the end I always get my way and just punish her for no reason at all.

(A/N: so sorry it was my first smut and I didn't know how else to end it I promise you it will get better if you shoot me requests in my inbox......)