ch.2

A few days had past since you got here, you never left Anakin's room, he would always get you what you need, when you needed it.

One night, while you were sleeping in Anakin's bed(he slept on a chair), you heard whispers. "She's so beautiful" the voice whispered, you knew that voice, Anakin?!

You opened your eyes and discovered him looking at you, with those beautiful blue eyes of him. Wait did he say it to you???

"What?" You asked with your face in a complete shock. "What do you mean what? And why are you so shocked?" He said giving you a confused look.

"You just said I was beautiful" you said, blush rushes to your cheeks.

"What? No I didn't!" He said so determinedly it hurt you a little.
He immediately noticed and added "I mean... ugh... you are, but I hadn't said it."

"Oh umm thank you" you smiled shyly. "But I'm pretty sure I heard you saying that, maybe I was dreaming" you mumbled.
"Yeah that's probably it" Anakin said, though the look on his face, like he was trying to figure out something.

"Well go to sleep Y/N, long day tomorrow" and with that you drifted of to sleep.

************************************
It was dark, only one light reveling a dark figure you couldn't recognize.
There was blood all over the room, you knew it. You smelled it. You felt it.

Doing the only reasonable thing that you could do, you slowly began approaching the dark figure.

"Who are you?" You were glad to find out that there was no fear in your voice, or fear at all as it matters.

"Hello my young padawan" a deep rusty voice said, "I was waiting for you."
"Anakin what the heck?? What the fuck is going on??". Anger. So much anger. You were so angry with him you didn't even knew why.

"Calm down padawan, it'll be a shame if I'll to force to shut up"
************************************
"I...I..." you tried to say something but you couldn't finish your sentence because you started puking your guts out.

"Hey, hey y/n what's wrong?" Anakin rushed to you side calming you.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" you cried, you couldn't stop crying.

"About what?" He asked so calmly that it only made you cry harder.
"About the puke, about all of the troubles I got you into" you said, voice shaking.
"Okey. Get up." He helped up and walked you to the bathroom.
He washed your face gently and dried your face with a towel.
He changed the sheets and tucked you in the bed again.
He set next to you and held your hand. "First of all you haven't got me to any real troubles and second...I have a special place in my heart for people who needs help, specifically if they're force sensitive."

=

=====
A.N.
Here it is, I'm so sorry for all of the English mistakes it just isn't my first language ya know...