PART 2 :- am i dead??....

Disclaimer :- I'm not kishimoto so obviously I don't own naruto , naruto shippuden's or its movie's character.... But what do i own is this story (if their is any story that resembles this I'm very sry but I didn't copy) and some of characters with some jutsus ......

ok rambling time .....the thing is i wrote this story by being influenced by the anime at it heavily influenced me . so i wanted to try to create a vr. of it , nothing too great just , i just wanted to try for once and to note it i was like 17 or 18 at that time maybe ??? not so sure about that and lets say i wasn't the brightest tool in the shade. So their were many weird part in the story cause of my fault and now i'm trying to atleast change the story in a non so cliched way that is possible and again i am not native english speaker so plz forgive me for the errors and spellings.

major update - 03\03\2022

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

"hello" - normal/human speaking
"hello" - biju/summon speaking
'hello' - normal/human thoughts
'hello' - biju/summon thoughts

'hello' - mindscape shared talking (thought)
:hello: - mindscape lone thoughts
Wood release - jutsu/summon yelling

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

-: SOME YEARS LATER :-

Blood was trickling down from the chest of a young male shinobi no older then 13 years . His facial features were like no one, with 3 pair of whiskers like mark on each side of his face, sun kissed hair with deep ocean blue eyes. he is konoha's demon brat naruto uzumaki.

He had endure abuses, assassination attempts , abuse but he never faltered from ....in the age of 7 he had been kicked out of orphanage but he didn't complain like others. now one may ask why assassin attempts on a kid ?

To answer that, this kid was known as the house of the demon fox that destroyed the village and stripped the village of their proud 4th hokage, the fastest shinobi to ever to known to  the era. true that he was the house or jinchuriki to the beast, but when anger clouds one's judgement choices can not be made wisely, in this case for the villagers and even some of the shinobi or the battle force of the village, swept by the emotions of their loved once to be killed a meaningless death their hearts didn't listen.

Still the question  is their why a kid . Now answer yourself this question when is put through to choose the opponent to be put against a mighty beast and a mere kid, who do you think most will choose? 

Some might argue that they are of one of the strongest village of land of fire . point but one have to think that any village isn't only cause of their only front liners. there are weak citizens, only maybe handful few could still see the bigger picture rather then venting their anger against a child, but sometimes even anger can spark hatered of lifelong. maybe that's why even many of the fighter force were against the child and that gave the civilians the courage to go on rampage against the child by abusing, making him a social outcast among themselves.