Meant to fall in love , but not meant to be together .

You're yelling while stomping towards your room , "Ugh , can't deal with this right now !" You slam the door & log on to your computer . You need to forget everything & everyone . Especially , the recent fights with your grandmother . Scrolling down your dashboard reading quotes while Besitos blasts through your speakers . Ridding all your anger & mixed emotions out as you sing along to all your favorite songs . Finally , everything's out , you're no longer mad . You're finally calm . You then notice you haven't talked to your best friend in a long while . You remember her phone is disconnected so you decide to message her . You guys talk about what happened between you & your grandmother then you guys decide to catch up on each other . Apparently , she's still in love with her ex . You'll never truly understand why that is , but you accept it anyway . You spend the rest of the night in your room alone on your computer . Sitting with only the light from the small lanterns hung up on your ceiling , your window is cracked open so that you can hear to wind outside , cool & gentle . The tree outside has lost the last of it's golden brown leaves . You later fall asleep , to your favorite bachata song . What started as a chaotic & horrible day ended peacefully .