Question

*Imigie's POV*

Ever since Josh and I officially became a couple, we swore to never speak of that one particular therapy session. The other ones were a bit better but still a little unsettling.

I've kept in contact with my parents about my progress and told them that Josh and I were officially a couple.

I knew my parents would be extremely happy about it for many reasons.

College felt the same as last week. I did what I had to do but I was still having that lifeless feeling.

I was still having nightmares and hallucinations but they didn't come as often as before.

Every time I was with Josh, I felt happier and the life in my eyes really start to show. Even Josh was so much more of himself when I was there. We would text and email a lot. I knew that keeping him company would help him.

On the weekends, I would come for a sleepover with him. We got even closer and our relationship was magnificent.

The therapy sessions were a little better for me but Josh got more and more frightened by the experience. Luckily, I was able to comfort him from it all because I deeply cared about him.

It was Friday morning when I was woken up by a text message. I quickly found my phone then saw it was from Josh. I opened the text then read it.

Hey Imigie,
I want you to meet me at my house. I want to ask you something. I've been thinking a lot about this and I need to ask you something about this.

I nodded then hit the reply button then typed my reply to him.

I'll be there in 30. See ya soon.

I sent it then plugged in my phone to charge while I got ready. After I was finished getting ready, I got my phone, grabbed my jacket, coat, beanie and purse and headed out of the door.

The snow was falling still but I managed to be careful on the road. I didn't want to do anything reckless.

I arrived at the Washington house as I got out of my car and took my purse with me then came up to the door to knock.

Josh opened the door and he looked rather happy to see me.

"Hey Imigie!" he said happily before hugging me.

I hugged him back.

"Hey," I replied. "I came here because you wanted to ask me something."

He nodded then gestured me to come inside. He took me to his room and closed the door and I was prepared to hear what he had to say.

"Imigie," he began. "I've been planning this for a while now and I've already asked my friends and now I know they're coming to this and I just need to ask you."

I nodded and listened very carefully to what he had to say.

"I was wanting to go back to the lodge next weekend for Hannah and Beth. I know it will be a little weird going without them but I'm sure they'll be happy that we're doing this. Will you come to the lodge?"

I didn't know this was coming. My heart skipped a beat. I took about a few seconds to think before I made up my mind.

"I will come," I replied quietly.

A big grin was shown on Josh's face as he and I hugged each other then kissed each other more passionately than usual. As far as I was concerned, I was certain this lodge trip would be quite exciting.

[End]

Hey guys! It's Imigie! This is now officially the end of the first book of Witness, aka the Until Dawn fanfiction series. This will be a trilogy. The second book of this will be based from the game. I also plan on making more Until Dawn fanfictions. I love it so much even though I haven't played the game, I've seen various playthroughs. I'll explain more when I start the second book. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this!