Legend of the Sharingan Jinjuricki

Chapter one:

The Nine Tails.

Minato Namikaze POV:

I stood by my wife, Kushina's, side while she was getting checked out by the doc's to see when the baby is due.

"Let's see," He applies Medical Ninjutsu to see when the exact date is, "About.. In three weeks."

Kushina gasped softly, unbelieving that it was so close. She looked at me, excitingly.

"Minato, its nearly time. I will finally get this thing out of me." She says playfully.

I smiled at her. She was absolutely beautiful in my eyes. Her red hair, and the pin in her left side of her hair, always make me happy when I see them both. But what I like to see most, is my wife. She smiled back at me, saying,"Minato, what are you thinking about?"

I smiled back at her kindly,"About how good you look. And how the time flies. It feels like yesterday that I rescued you from the hidden sound."

She smiled sadly at me, "I'm afraid so. We're getting old now, eh Minato?"

I looked at her sadly, "Unfortunately, no matter my age, I still have to fulfill my duties as Hokage." I sighed.

She took my hand, "I know, but hey, look on the bright side. Your the fastest shinobi in the nation. Your my Yellow Flash." She smiled at me.

I took her hand, and said, "True, but what if im not strong enough?"

She smiled sadly, "Let's talk about this at the house. I really want to get out of here." I grinned knowingly at her, looking at the doctor.

"Can we leave now, doctor?"

He smiled at us, "Yes, lord Hokage. You may leave."

I sighed and shook my head, "Don't call me that, please. Maybe Yellow Flash, or Minato. But not lord Hokage. Makes me sound like an old man. Nearly like Sarutobi over there." I jabbed a finger at the third Hokage, who was sleeping on a chair next to us." Kushina had to hold her hand to her mouth, to stiffle a giggle when he woke up with a snort.
"Orochimaru!!! Nooo!!!" He screamed. Sweat poured down his face as he awoke. I gazed sadly at him.

"Still having nightmares Third?"
I asked.

He nodded, disgruntled. "I dreamed my student, Orochimaru, was attacking me, and nearly killed me when I woke."

I stared grimly at him, making no sound, at his description of his old disciple, Orochimaru, the snake sannin. He keeps saying he failed with him, even though he is most likely the strongest of the three sannin, Jiraiya, the toad sage, master of the Rasengan, Tsunade-san, the healer, slug lover, and with monstrous strength, and soon to be fifth hokage, and last, but certainly not least, Orochimaru, the snake sannin. Sarutobis favorite disciple. He turned on the leaf years ago, leaving to continue his research in search of immortality and the Sharingan. I snapped out of my daze. "Anyway, are you ready to leave, third?"

He nods, and I put my band on his, and Kushina's, and I teleport us to my place. Sarutobi said,"So, when is the kid due?" Kushina smiled, "In three weeks."

Sarutobi smiled too, "Good," then his face darkened,"What about the fox?"

My face went grim. We all knew Kushina's seal is weakened greatly during child birth.
Kushina said quietly, "I don't know.."

We all were quiet for a second, but then I broke the silence with a cheerful grin, "Well, let's not dwell on the future shall we? We have work to do, third." Kushina looked at me gratefully for overturning that grim subject.