Chapter 10

Dagger: hi! So here is... Android 18!
18: why am I here?
Dagger: to answer a simple question! Now... what do you think of my Broly story?
18: *rolls eyes* you're not getting an answer
Dagger: then I'm going to annoy you until you answer
______________________________

(Y/N) walked through the forest, both hoping that Vegeta and the others won't be going after Broly and hoping to find Broly. You sighed and continued walking only to trip over a branch.
You stayed on the ground and sighed again.
You thought about going back since you have been in the same clothes for 1 day. Instead, you got up and continued walking.
After a while, the sky darkened and thunder boomed. You jumped and quickened your pace.

"Where are you, Broly?" You asked out loud to no one as rain came down fast and hard.
You thought about going under a tree, but the first time you did that... (it was in the first chapter! :p )

So... you continued forward and started to think about turning back to Goku's house. You turned around and started running.
Thunder boomed again as rain went down harder, blurring your vision a bit.
You had no idea how much time had passed, but for sure you had to be at Goku's house by now. How can you lose the house when the only direction you went was forward and you started to go straight back? You had no idea.
Running through the rain, you slipped and fell in the mud. You got up, heart racing from the fear of thunderstorms and continued onward.
The rain was cold, the thunder got louder, the lightning practically lit up the whole forest. (Severe thunderstorm! :D)

You continued forward, holding yourself, wishing anyone was there. Even if it meant that arrogant, stubborn Vegeta. The rain made your clothes soaked and you were probably going to have hypothermia (I'm not sure if I spelled that right), if you made it through the storm.

Completely soaked and muddy, you slowed your pace once your pants felt heavy. But lightning struck behind you and you took off.
The rain got so bad that you barely could see clearly.

You crashed into a tree and fell back on your rear. Rubbing your eyes to clear the liquid, you looked up at the tree.
But... it wasn't a tree... it was Broly. He stared down hard at you.

"Where were you?" He asked in his usual gruff tone.
You didn't answer him, instead you just wrapped your arms around him and he tensed.
His body was wet from the rain... but still somewhat warm and he was muscled... (like I typed a bunch of times before)

Then he did something that you didn't expect back from him. He slowly... very slowly wrapped his arms around you.
The fear of the thunderstorm disappearing now that he was with you.
Your arms wrapped around his neck and legs around his waist.
The storm soon passed and you looked around. The sun shining and a rainbow forming.
When you looked at Broly, something warm, firm and slightly moist pressed against yours.
It took you a second to realize that it was his lips.
The Broly kissing you...
He pulled back and jumped into the air with you still in his arms.

"I... I want to thank you." He said, his focused on yours.

"For what?" You smile, ruffling his soft, spiky hair. He closed his eyes for a while before opening them to look at your eyes.

"These emotions I realized I never had." He finally answered.
____________________________

18: *getting annoyed by a girl... Dagger*
Dagger: hmm? Hmm? Hmm? Hmm? Hmm? HMMM!!!???
18: ok! I personally think that you should continue the story! *storms off*
Dagger: *shrugs* at least she answered... but what did ypu think of his chappie???