Chapter 9

Dagger: yo! Im sorry for the late update! But... here is Cell! (Perfect form)
Cell: *crosses arms* why am I here?
Dagger: to answer a simple question... so what do you think of my Broly story?
Cell: ..............
_____________________________

"And why should we believe you?" Vegeta demanded, glaring at you. "Are you an alien? Sent here to destroy us? To spy? To give Broly time to find us?"

"Vegeta, do you feel her energy power?" Goku intervened. "She is not alien."

Vegeta sneered. "Do not stick up for this girl, Kakarot."

"I wasn't-"

Vegeta turned to you, cutting off Goku. "I ask yet again, why should we believe you about Broly?"

"Because you don't see him the way I see him." You say, defensively. Goku frowned at you as did Gohan.

"Well, you don't see him the way WE see him." Gohan said, crossing his arms. "Broly is a murderer. He killed his own father. He blow up a planet that was home to-"

"So why can't you give him another chance?" You say, crossing your arms.

"Two times he tried to kill us." Said Gohan. "A chance? If we gave him a chance, he would just shoot ki all over while acting like a blood-crazed monster he is."

"How would you know without doing it?" You say and give them a look.

"You are crazy." Mumbled Goten from the corner of the room. "Broccli gave me nightmares..."

"It's Broly-"

"Open your eyes." Videl spoke, looking at you. "Maybe Broly is tricking you. Earning your trust to make you say these absurd words to us?"

"And you wouldn't know that." Vegeta added. "You can't trust that thing. So I say we go and end him."

"No!" You yell. "Don't do that. You all don't know Broly like... I do. You didn't even bother what he really felt. You see him as a monster. But... what I think of him is a..." You trailed off, starting to think.

Vegeta looked like he was about to say something, but Goku shook his head at him. For some reason, he followed. Silence filled the room.

"I want to go back to Broly." The words came from your mouth.

"Fine." Said Goku who has been mostly quiet, looked at you. "We will not hold you against your will."

You nodded and turned to face the door before walking out.

~with the others~

After (Y/N) left, they all looked at each other.

"Let's go after Broly and end him." Vegeta said and cracked his knuckles.

"No." Goku said, deep in thought.

"What?" They all asked in usion.

"You're giving Broly a chance?" Gohan said. "Dad, you gave Frieza a chance, but remember what he did? He used the energy you gave him against you. I have a feeling Broly will be worse."

"A feeling?" Goku asked. "But do you know? I hope I won't regret this, but don't attack Broly."

"Dad, you give mostly everyone a chance if you have the time." Said Gohan.

"Just don't attack him." Goku repeated.

"Since when are you in charge?" Vegeta glared.

"I'm not. Just don't attack Broly unless he attacks first." Goku instructed before getting up. "You got that, Goten and Gohan?"

Both extremely reluctant, they both nodded. Videl soon copied.

"Dad... I think Goku's right." Trunks finally spoke. "If (Y/N) thinks she really-"

"Whatever." Vegeta said to Goku and his son. Then Vegeta left.

They soon all left. Chi Chi was taking a shower upstairs so Goku was alone in the kitchen. He stared out the window.

'I hope (Y/N) is right about Broly.' He thought with a frown.

~back with you~

You were somewhere in the woods, trudging along the forest floor.

___________________________

Cell: ...............
Dagger: *has bug spray behind her back*
Cell: my thoughts are nothing. But I am perfect with no competition. And Broly is no match to that.
Dagger: you always think you're peefect .... *sprays bug spray*
Cell: WTF! YOU SPRAYED ME WITH BUGSPRAY!!! *charges her with red eyes*
Dagger: *continues spraying then throws it at his face*
Cell: GGGRRR!!! *wipes his red eyes then continues going after her*
Dagger: EQSFKOCAWGCJLPJVKJHGHXCBJDHGG *falls over and plays dead*

(Hey, should I make an Ask Or Dare DBZ book??? Let me know)