Chapter 27 - A Week of Wonder

Bethany POV

A week before the wedding, no more Jessica terrorizing us, hmm what to do? Oh I know go on my official first date with Barry.

Barry asked me to meet him at Star Labs, which wasn't very had because I was practicality living there. I couldn't go back to that house Jessica's house, so I packed my stuff and moved into my floor of Star Labs.
I was getting ready when I heard Barry, "So your like living here now?" He asked looking around the room. "Ya I just can't sleep in that house." I said putting on the last of my makeup. "Well you can stay at my place. Oh and I don't know why you put makeup on because you look beautiful without it." He said moving closer to me. "Well maybe I jus..." I was cut off by Barry's lips crashing into mine.
"So are you going to stay at my place or would you rather sleep on the floor?" He asked as he walked me to his car. "I don't know let's see how this date ends." I said jokingly.

Barry took me to a small carnival. It wasn't fancy or anything like that, but it was the best date I had ever been on. After the date we went back to the lab to get some of my clothes.
Once we got to his place nothing really happened we just layed down and watched a movie, cuddled, and then just fell asleep.