chapter 3 - A Dangerous City

Barry POV

As I walked into the lab I saw Felicity about to cry. "What's going on" I asked confused. "If she gets hurt I swear Dr. Wells you can forget about getting help from Olivier and his team." Felicity said and then walked over to me. "And you Barry Allen protect her don't let her know who you are but protect Beth." And then she left.

Bethany POV

Once my plane landed in Central City I went to Jessica's house, then headed over to Star Labs.
I walked in and saw a girl. "Hi I'm looking for Dr. Wells." I told her. "Oh you must be Bethany. I'm Caitlyn Snow, follow me I introduce you to everyone." She began walking to another room. "Dr. Wells, Cisco this is Bethany." Caitlyn informed them. "Welcome to Star  Labs. Bethany if you don't mind me asking what exactly do you do?" Cisco asked. "Well I work with computers." I said. "Nice Dr. Wells got us our own Felicity." Cisco said. "Yes I'm sure Ms. Smoak is familiar with Felicity." Dr. Wells said leaving both Caitlyn and Cisco confused. "Yes Dr.Wells I know I'm am just like my sister, hopefully I can fill in your expectations of me." I said as another boy walked in.

However I needed no introduction of him I knew exactly who he was.

Barry Allen.