"Well im not" I said crossing my arms over my chest, trying to fight the smile that wanted to spread across my face "I hate you"

"No you dont" He said leaning back with a smile on his face.

"You sound really cocky"

"Why shouldnt i?" He asked "I have an amazing girl who loves me and i love her"

"I have to meet this girl" I said

"You are that girl" He chuckled

"How can i be her? I dont love you"

"Oh, i think you do"

"I know i dont" I couldnt hold back the smile. I was probably looking like a weirdo smiling like this but i didnt care.

"Im pretty sure you love me" He whispeared leaning closer

"You pretty sure?" I asked smiling and leaning closer. He nodded and grinned as he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling my closer to him 

"But dont worry, i love you to" He said, inches away from my face.

"Who said i loved you?" I smirked as my lips brushed against his.

"You dont need to, your face says it all" He said and with that he pressed his lips firmly against mine, giving me a passionate kiss.

It didnt realy last that long, because we broke apart when we heard cheering from behind Dan and Jordan shouting things at us.

"Get a room" Jordan shouted. I went bright red from embarressment. I felt Dans hands move to the side of my waist before lifting me up in the air and throwing my over his shoulder. My head hit his back and i groaned in pain.

"Alright" Dan said walking out of the room.

"Save all that rouge foreplay for the bed" Jordan said winking at us. I glared at him which made him laugh.

"Goodnight" He called out as we left the kitchen. Ignoring what Jordan said.

"Night" They shouted back.

I continuously hit Dan on the back repeatedly as he walked up the stairs towards his room.

"Dan put me down!" I screamed, the blood rushing to my head

"I'll pass" He said and started to walk while bouncing slightly, making my head hit his back a few times.

I groaned "If your not going to put me down at least stop bouncing while you walk" I begged

He chuckled but stopped bouncing.

Everything become dizzy from all the blood that went to my head. 

Dan walked into his room and threw me on his bed. Slowly the dizzyness went away as i laid down and Dan  hovered over me.

"Um Dan its not night time" I pointed out.

"I know"

"Then why did you say goodnight?"

"I'm going back to sleep, im tired"

"Your lazy" I corrected

"Same thing" I chuckled "Get some sleep"

I nodded and pushed Dan off me so he was now laying beside me. I currled up next to him and closed my eyes.

"I do love you" I whispeared as sleep started to take over "More than you know" I felt something moist touch my forehead before sleep consumed me.