"Goodnight" I said unrwapping his hand from my waist and pushing myself towards the end of the bed. 

A hand grabbed my wrist and i turned to Dan.

"Stay with me?" Even in the dark i could see the smile of his face.

"Hmm..." I pretended to think about it. "Tempting....nah" I laughed and got off the bed.

He growled playfully at me and i smirked before pulling my wrist out of his hand and bolting out of the room. I laughed as i heard his footsteps come chasing after me.

I turn the corner, nearly slipping in the process due to my furry socks, before running down the stairs, three at a  time.

I pushed past Jordan and Max who were standing in the kitchen door way talking. I had only made it two steps before i felt hands wrap around my waist and spinnging my around in a circle. I laughed and tried to push Dan's hands off me, but i felt to dizzy to try. 

I continued to laugh as he stoped and pushed my to the wall, his hands on either side of the head, trapping me against the wall.

I noticed the whole pack behind us, watching us in amusment.

"Let me try this again" He said, his eyes twinkled with amusment. I smirked at him. "Stay with him?"

"....nah" I said poking my tounge out. He was about to grab it but i quickly put it my mouth.

"Your getting faster" He commented

"Or your just getting slower"

I heard laughter from behind but my eyes were still focused on Dan.

"I asked nicely..." He said trailing off as he kiss the corner of my lips "I can always make you"

"You could try" I said smirking at him as he leaned into kiss me. I kissed him back before biting his lip. Drawing a bit of blood.

"By the time im done, you will be begging me to let you stay with me" He said

"Good luck with that" I said

"I dont need luck" He smirked evilly.

I raised my eyes brow at him but he grinned at me before dropping his heands from the side of my head and before i knew it i was in fits on laughter, pushing against the wall as Dan tickled me.

"Stop" I cried while laughing

"Just say the magic word and i'll stop" He said

 "Please" I begged, my eye watering from laughing so much.

"Say those six words i wanna hear and i'll stop" He said tickling me in my weak spot. 

Tears were now running down my face.

"Dan is--" I tried to catch my breath. "The most amazing guy?"

"We both know those arnt the words" He growled, before tickling me some more.

"Okay okay" I screamed "PLeas let me stay with you" I cried while laughing.

Suddenyl he pulled his hands away and i sat there trying to catch my breathe.

"I---hate--you" I said, my breath jagged.

"You love me" He smirked standing up. I stood up and glared at him.

 "I change my mind" I said once i had gotten my breathing back to normal "I dont love you anymore"

"I think your lying" He smirked leaning closer to me. I could feel his heavy breathing on my moist lips.