Seventeen Again

I hope this doesn't confuse anyone! The last chapter titled: Impossible was just the first chapter of the sequel! I wanted to let you all read it and hopefully you think I should write the sequel!!

Thanks! With love ... PEACE♥

---------------------------------------------------

Chapter21: Seventeen Again

Logan's P.O.V

We still have a month of school left. We've been in gaged for three months now.

Of course we've told know one about it. I don't want people thinking Melissa's pregnant and thats why we're getting married.

Melissa's not going to school her senior year and so since she's not, neither am I.

We plan on getting married in two months. I think its too long but she insist to wait a month after school has ended.

Melissa is currently sitting on my lap as we watch a movie together in my new apartment.

The movie is extremely boring and I can sense Melissa thinks so too. She runs her hand up my shirt.

Her touch sends little sparks throughout my skin, making my heart pound harder and faster than it should.

She moves her lips to mine. I deepen the kiss by biting her bottom lip. Her tongue is sweet and minty.

She wraps her legs around my waist and bites my neck.

I moan involuntarily.

She breaks away. "I just realized something." She says.

"What?" I ask.

"We'll always be sexy! You know why?" She says with a huge smile. "No, why? Educate me." I say.

"When we both turn eighteen, we'll never age again! We'll always be these hot, sexy teens!"

I laugh andrest my forehead against hers. "You'll always be sexy." I say. She smiles. "What about hot?"

"Yes, you'll always be hot too." I say. She presses her lips softly against mine.

"Thats disgusting!" Aleisha says walking into the living room.

Melissa breaks away with a blush. I smile and pull her closer to me. "Does this bother you?" I ask. I gently run my tongue against Melissa lips.

"Yes! You're my brother! Its extremely disgusting!" Aleisha says covering her eyes. I laugh at her.

"But I need to talk to Melissa. Can you go." Aleisha asks. "Go? Where?"

"To your room." Aleisha says.

I sigh. "Fine, but when I get back, I'm fucking you Melissa." I say to gross Aleisha out.

Melissa's face turns a bright red.

I lay on my bed going through pictures of Melissa. My second favorite picture now is me and Melissa laying in the grass at the park as Melissa wipes icecream across my face.

I love Melissa so much it hurts sometimes. But I like the hurt because it reminds me that she's real.

She's so beautiful. She's a model that hasn't been discovered yet.

I swear if she went to L.A or Hollywood, she would instantly become a model in less than a day.

My bedroom door opens and Melissa walks in. "What did Aleisha need to talk about?" I ask.

"Oh nothing. Just girl stuff." She says.

She sits down on my bed. "About what you said downstairs ..."