School

I left the house extra early so I could watch Kiro walk to school. He needs to be protected from all the evil people in the world. I pulled out my note book and documented our walk. Yesterday, we went out on a date. One where the other person doesn't know your with them. It was so romantic. Once, he actually looked at the bush I was in. At 7:30, the bell rang signaling us to go to class. Reluctantly, I left Kiro and headed to math. I'm normally one of the first ones done so I have time to think about my future with Kiro,but today,Ms. Arima made me help the other students once I was done. I was unable to plan out our wedding and what our children would look like.
"Oh well," I whispered,"there will be plenty of time for that when I have him in my arms."
My next class was history, my best subject. Mrs. Hamamoto loves me. I was able to convince her to let me sit behind Kiro. I think she secretly ships us now.
"Hi Cassandra!" Mrs. Hamamoto said happily.
"Hi," I replied heading to my kseat.
I spent the whole class doodling pictures of us together. I also made sure to record Kiro's every move. By the end of class, I'd written two pages about him. I followed him out of class and Mrs. Hamamoto flashed me a smile and mouthed good luck.