Roman, Seth & Dean

"Listen, Baron. Whatever you're going to say is not going to cut it, ok? You hurt my feelings and tried to lie about cheating on me when you knew damn well that you did." Seth says, poking his finger into Baron's chest.

Roman suddenly appears behind him, placing his hand on Seth's shoulder. He looks at Baron, a scowl present on his face.

"Oh, it's Baron. You alright, Seth?"

Seth nodded. "Yeah. I'm all right, Roman. Do you mind if I talk to him alone?"

"Sure. I'll be waiting in the living room if you need me." Roman walked back into the house.

"Thank you, Ro." Seth looked back over to Baron. "

 "Seth, trust me, I never meant to hurt your feelings," Baron says, stepping closer to him. "Cameron didn't mean anything to me, baby. She was just a mistake, babe. I love you and only you."

Seth shakes his head, not believing anything that he just said. "Sorry isn't gonna cut it, Baron. I'm sick of this shit and I want someone who is going to treat me the way I should be treated. I'm not the dumb cheerleader you met freshman year anymore." Seth says, backing slowly into the house.

"Goodbye, Baron."

He steps fully into the house, slamming the door and locking it. Turning around, he walks back into the living room, Roman sitting patiently on the couch. "How did it go? Finally got rid of him?"

Seth plops on the couch, leaning his head on Roman's shoulder. He grabs Roman's hand, grasping it tightly. "It went as good as it could. I'm actually feeling better now that this is all over. You know, I think we would make a great couple."

"You know, I been thinking about that for the last couple of months. Oh god, did I really just say that? That's embarrassing." Roman says, his face turning red.

Seth lifts his head, laughing at Roman's expression. "I always had a feeling you had a crush on me, you were so kind to me and actually carried me to class. I should have realised my best friend was better than my boyfriend." He says this with a megawatt smile present on his face, still grasping Roman's hand.

Roman leans closer to his face. "I know this might be too soon, but I think we should try out this boyfriend thing, I mean we known each other for two years and were practically stuck together during Freshman Year. You also know about that time when I pissed my pants after you did that prank on me." He whispers, suddenly paranoid that someone else than Seth might hear this.

"Oh my god, I totally forgot about that!" Seth laughs, his chest shaking with the intense laughter. "I promise I won't tell anyone." He holds out his pinkie, waiting for Roman to entwine them. "Pinkie promise?"

Roman connects his pinkie with Seth's. "Pinkie promise."

"Well, it's getting late now, I should head back home or my parents are gonna freak out."

"Fine, let me walk you out." Rising from the sofa, Seth leads the way to the front door. Unlocking it, Roman steps out and turns around to Seth. "Goodbye kiss?"

"Sure."

Roman leans his head down, giving him a chaste kiss instead of making it a full blown makeout session. "Goodnight, babe."

"Goodnight, Romie!" Seth gives one more wave to him, closing the door after a few moments. "I can't believe this! My best friend is now my boyfriend! I guess Dean's magic eight ball works." Seth walks back up to his bedroom, sleep and bliss swarming his mind.

"So how did yesterday go with Seth?" Dean asked, packing his clothes in his suitcase. He then closed it, putting his attention entirely on Roman.

Roman plopped on his beanbag. "It went well. Except for Baron coming over suddenly."