Romie!

And Seth should walk by in three, two, one...

There he goes, walking with his head held straight and his hips slightly moving side to side. His hair openly flowing and resting on his shoulder, the right side in need of a bleaching but he still looks fine to me. I stand there in the hallways, just staring when..

"Mr. Reigns? May I please have a word with you?"

And here comes Mr. Hemsley, our school principal as of the last two years and might I also add, he may either be a observant person or just a plain old creep. Maybe I shouldn't listen to all the gossip...

"What do you want, sir? I actually had something to do."

"Something to do, huh? Are you sure you meant staring at Seth's ass in those ridiculous things he calls jeans. Not that I blame you."

I guess the rumors are true then.

I just stare at him for a few seconds then began again. "Well, it's afterschool and have to get to football practice on time or Mr. Lensar will definitely kill me."

"Well, we can't have our star quarterback leaving us for such a reason. Go on then, Roman."

Waving goodbye, I then head to the locker room to change into my football gear and then head out to the field. I quickly spot my teammates in a big mass, listening to Mr. Lesnar.

"So you finally decided to show up, Roman. Nothing important was happening luckily but please, don't make this a reoccurring thing."

"Sorry. Hemsley was holding me back in the hallway. It won't happen again, sir."

He nods and then begins to tell us what we need to improve on and what we're doing right. A few minutes, we hear a few screams and shouts to our rights. Looking there, we find the cheerleader loudly talking to each other about something. Of course I spot Seth, just casually walking in his cheerleader outfit which was a yellow and white tank top that stopped near his belly button and yellow shorts that showed his butt fantastically.

Seth, with his dazzling smile, then proceeded to look right at me for a couple of seconds, which definitely sent my heart racing...

"Hi, Romie!"

Did he just say hi to me? Oh lord.

"Hey, Seth!" I tried saying it with some confidence but my voice just sounded like the years before I hit puberty. He just smiled at him and slowly walked over towards me and the rest of the guys.

"You should really grow your hair out, Ro. I think it looks really good on ya."

"Are you flirting with little ol' me, Mr. Rollins?"

"What?! I'm just giving my friend a compliment. You wish I was flirting with you, mister. You don't want my bae hearing that."

Just strike me now, God! Please!

"You don't want me hearing what, babe?"

Here he comes, Seth's bae aka Baron Corbin, stands right next to Seth as he is now included into our conversation. He then moves in front of Seth and proceeds to lift him up by his thighs, which in return makes him laugh.

"Oh, it was nothing. Roman was just saying a joke to me."

"That better have been all that was going. I don't want Romeo over here stealing you away from me."

"I promise, Barry Bear."

"I thought I told you to not call me that!"

After saying that, Baron then slapped Seth right on his ass, causing it to jiggle right in front of my face. My other teammates, Randy, John and Dean also saw this which in return, made them groan and hum in appreciation.

Please let me get through this day...