Chapter 16: The Lady In My Life

Start from the beginning

"...this on." Michael said, throwing me out of my thoughts.

I held my head up and looked at me." What?"

"Put this on, its a blind fold."

My expression changed." Are you crazy? I'm not about to put that on." I said, looking at him as if he had another head growing out of his neck.

He laughed." Come on, it makes the surprise more fun." he sat closer to me." Come on, Turn around." He placed my hair and put it over my eyes. He then tied it tightly in the back.

"You know, if I fall in these heels and break a hip or something-"

"Terri?"

"What?"

"Shut up..." He said. I heard him opened the door. He pulled my out of the car and and held my hand and began walking. I would've started to complain but I didn't want him telling me to shut up. So allowed him to lead me in the cold to whatever he was leading me.

We walked for what seemed like forever he then placed me in something that felt like another car. He didn't say much. The ride felt like I was on some kind of train of some sort, I wanted to ask but I knew he wasn't going to tell me." You know, I've never been blinded before." I said.

He chuckled." You don't have to say blinded for too long." Just as he said that the car or whatever it was he was in stopped and I heard him open a door. He took my hand again and I found my self walking again. At that moment I wished I never wore those six inched heels. "Okay, " he finally said." Alright, I'm gonna take it off now." I could fell him working to pull out the bow tie that he tied. I closed my eyes because I was now afraid of what was to be seen.

I felt the breeze hit my face when he finally removed the blind fold. I felt his arms wrapped tightly around my body."Don't be scared," he whispered in my ear."open your eyes."

I sighed and opened them.

In a distance there was a tall house standing there in front of me. The lights shined brightly in front of me. " What is this?" I asked as I turned to him.

"This is our home."

I gave him a look."Our home?"

He had this huge smile stretched across his face. "Yes, its called Neverland Valley Ranch. I bought it about a year ago from this guy, and just had it remodeled."

I glanced back towards the huge house and smiled." So this where we will be spending our lives?"

"Yes, that's the plan."He took my hand and pulled me towards the steps. "There's a lot more that I want to show you." He said.

From the moment I stepped foot into that house I had fell completely In love with the place. The dark with wooden floors, the wooden stairs each and every piece of art work all spoke to me. Many people said that it was weird for him to live in Neverland but honestly, to me, it was a place where he could finally become his self.

Michael had showed me each room we both had our own offices, there was a dance studio, and a library. "This is just..." I couldn't finish the words because I was in shock.

"Beautiful, I know." He said as we headed back down stairs."I have one more surprise for you."

I looked at him." What?"

He grabbed my hand." Come on, its outside."

He lead towards the back door.

Out side was a man in a black suit standing in front of a tree. He held a big thick book in his hand. I turned to Michael with confusion in my eyes. "Michael what's going on?"

"I have to answer that question, with another one." He said. He glanced over at the man then back at me." You know I love you don't you?"

"Yes, I'm very well aware of that."

He chuckled." Well I couldn't just buy this place without doing something after I did."

"What is that exactly?"

He started blushing that instant. He chuckled." Well..."He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small black box.

"Michael Wha-"

"Ssh Terri," he got down on his knee and looked up at me. The reflection of the moon was in his eyes." Theresa Adriana Morrison...will you marry me, right here right now?"

I glanced up at the man who was looking at us with an expressionless look on his face. I looked back down at him. Tears began forming in my eyes. "Yes..." I said.

I sighed in relief and stood up placing the diamond ring on my finger. I hugged him and kissed me back.

We were married that night. It was the best birthday present I had ever received. From the moment our lips met each other that ceiled the fact that we were now husband and wife I was actually looking forward to the lives we were going to have together.

________________________________

End of Part one!!!!

Part one was sooooo boring to me, I mean really it was but part two will really knock you off your feet, I promise you.

Kay Monèt