Theresa's Note, July 2009

I was stubborn back then, and not only that but also had Trust issues, abandonment issues and a lot of other issues that I just didn't know how to handle. Michael had put the fire out with water from the sink but the remains of what I had done was still there. Now I regret what I had done but back then I wasn't thinking at all. It was like what Michael had said, I kept blaming things on my father when really I was the one who was slowly killing myself at the time.

He didn't bring up anything about that song or what happened that night ever again. It was like it had never happened. We continued the rest of the tour without any problems at all. There was no Jaslyn to worry about and my family stopped bugging me.(Mainly because the lost track as to where I was) When I think back to that tour I wonder what exactly went on on my mind at that time. Michael would tell me that it wasn't me, it was fact that I was scarred.

The first leg of the tour ended in November Australia. The second leg began shortly afterwards after taking two months off. We were able to keep our love for each other out of the spotlight but that would soon end. Michael had began talking about letting the world know exactly who I was in his eyes but I just wasn't ready. One night after a brief argument I finally agreed to it but I told him that he was going to be the one doing it, not me. I had no idea what he had in his mind at the time but I knew I were to soon find out.