23

YUJIN POV

He says those words without looking at me at all. It's weird how the more I look at Jungkook, the more curious I am.

He shifts in his seat and sighs before planting a weak smile on his face. "I grew up in a big house...there's everything you need. It may sound cool and all but to a small family? It's like a maze, a maze where I was always the road block."

"Every time something goes wrong in this house, it'll always end up being my fault...all because of that one person who will push all the blame of her wrong doings to me."

"My father got sick of it, or sick of me. And because of that, I was sent away to live in a small house with my uncle where I was home schooled."

He furrows his eyebrow as if thinking of that memory makes him mad at himself.

"The worst part was I couldn't even be loved by my own parents because of how much of a burden I was...even though none of it was my fault,"

I reach out my hand to comfort his, but he immediately tucks It away under the table. "Jungkook, I'm sorry you grew up in such a cruel environment."

He lets out a weak laugh and waves it off as if it wasn't a big deal. "Don't worry, I got it all covered now."

"You do? Are you...alright now?"

He purse his lips tightly while nodding his head. "Now that I'm back home, everything is going to plan."

"Plan for what?"

"Revenge,"

~

We walk a few more and I clasp my hand as I turn to face him.

"This is where I live." I say.

"Nice place. Looks comfy."

I chuckle and he grins, forming the little lines around the corner of his eyes. "Well, I guess I'll go in then."

"You should." He gestures for me to go in and I pivot on one foot, turning my back on him as I walk away.

"Hey Yujin," he suddenly calls out and I turn around. "Everything that you remember...try not to forget it. It'll really help me. And you of course. Uhm- goodnight then."

He quickly spins around and jogs off. I feel this weird fluttering in my heart. It's the first time I feel like this. Could it be....?

I slap my cheeks and shake my head furiously. No time for that. I walk towards the main door and swing the door open, walking in with the smell of chicken greeting me.

"Oma! I'm home." I shout.

"In here!" I hear her voice coming from Yerin Unnie's room. I walk in her room and I see Oma sitting on Yerin Unnie's bed with a box on her lap.

"I'm just cleaning out the dust. This girl kept so many things her room will turn into a dust land. Mind helping me? I have to tend to kitchen duties." She says, definitely a one sided statement. She slips pass me and left the room and I replace her by sitting at the spot on the bed.

I remember how Yerin love to write. She was always cooped up in her room writing to her hearts content.

I pick up one of her journals, the one with the pink flower prints on the cover, as I skim through the entries which were all written into pink neon ink. Suddenly, the constant flow of pink ink stops when one entry was written in bold black ink. That's weird. I wonder what that's about. I adjust my spectacles as I begin to read.

Dear diary,

I saw his name scribbled in heart shapes inside my little sister's textbook. And the way she talks about him...is the way I would too. 

My dongsaeng Yujin likes him.

I don't know how long I'm going to keep this up. Hiding it from my sister and my own best friend...I can't even love the boy who makes me the most happiest person in the world without hurting the people around me.

Maybe Yujin doesn't like him. Maybe it was a small prank. Geurae. What kind of a world it will be if my sister and I share the same feelings for a boy?

As long as Taehyung is by my side. I guess it'll be fine.

Signing off,

Yerin is sad TT

I cover my mouth, letting the book drop to the ground.

Yerin unnie and Taehyung? I really liked Taehyung?

This is not right. No. This is not right at all.

At that moment, my head starts to swirl in pictures and scenarios of my memories.

Of Taehyung on that night we ate ddukbokki,

When we laid down under the stars

That afternoon we flew kites in the open field of autumn

The night he confessed to me about his first love

The times where he continuously reminded me of how much he loves me,

It's all coming back in a flash.

"I remember."

A/N:

O-m-g this is like my first time updating in 35217 yrs i cri. 

HOW ARE YOU GUYS?!?!?!? IM IN COLLEGE NOW LMAO WHAT EVEN.

Hope y'all are doing well asdfhkj leave a comment and i'll reply, talking to y'all makes me a happi person.

Is the story ok?? HAHA OMg you guys must talk to me about things i feel so out of place @ wattpad kk i'll go now gotta jimin