"Maira!"

"I'm here!"

I felt my head throb that instant, my body going numb. I stumble back a little, rubbing my hand on my forehead. My vision started to get blurry as Sarah entered my room. Before she could say anything I lose my strength, my body heating the ground and I blackout.

NIALL'S P.O.V.

"Where the hell is Harry now?" Louis yells going on his tip toes to look for the curly boy. All our heads turn from left to right in search of Harry. He was nowhere in view. He must be in the dressing room as always.

"I'll go check the dressing room." I inform, hopping around. Jogging down the aisle, I look around to detect Harry. He has been really down since the concert has started. He is mostly quit; he just wasn't the same Harry. It's obviously because of Maira. He wanted to be there for her no matter what, especially in the position Maira is right now. He is always calling her or texting her if she's fine. Even at mid night you'll find him walking around the place in worry. I've never seen a man care about his girl this much than Harry.

Yanking the door open, I peek inside finding the boy on the couch. His hands were dug in his hair, the elbow supporting the weight. His phone was placed besides him, his shoulders rising and falling sharply.

"Mate, what are you doing here?" I softly spoke, walking towards him. Harry's head shot towards me, his thumb hastily rubbing across his eye. His gaze drop down to the floor, I could feel him swallowing the lump stuck in his throat.

"I was just coming." Harry murmurs, taking a few deep breaths. I have never seen him this worried. My foat steps echo around the silent room as I walk towards Harry.

"It's going to be alright, Haz." I take a seat beside him, rubbing his back lightly.

"I don't know, who will it be alright? Niall, I wanted to be there for her. At least at a time like this." Harry spoke.

"It's not your fault. You don't have to feel bad. Sarah is going with Maira. C'mon." I tap his shoulder, trying to cheer him up. The buzzy feeling in my pocket tickles me, low giggles left my mouth as Harry glares at me. I take my phone out, Sarah was calling. Please me a good news please.

"Hey, babe. What's up?"

"Niall, I don't know what to do. I came to pick Maira from her house but by the time I got to her room she fainted. I took her to the hospital. I don't know what I will do alone." Sarah breaths out. My eyes grew wide; I did not want to tell this to Harry.

"Please, don't tell Harry. Please!" She pleads on the other side of the phone. I motion Harry to come, he nods. I could tell by his face he wants to know who's on the phone. Without any thought I get up and exit the room. He was not following me, thank god.

"I know, I won't. What did the doctor said?"

"He said she wasn't getting enough energy for herself and the baby. Niall, I told her to eat all the time she just always confirmed me. I can't believe it!" Sarah worriedly spoke.

"Calm down. Hopefully nothing bad will happen. Keep texting me. The concert is started." I inform.

"Yeah, alright. Good luck. I miss you."

"I miss you too. Thanks."

I shove the phone is my pocket and look back to find Harry jogging towards me. I bet if he got to know about this he'll leave the concert and go home this instant. Most importantly he'll hate himself for no reason. Its better if he won't know anything, Maira would also like that I guess. I just hope everything ends up alright. God forbid If something happens to Maira or the baby Harry would probably kill himself.