Introduction

There are three kingdoms and but four lands. Each kingdom is different, ruled by different queens. The kingdoms compete with one another and sometimes go to war. These lands are the only lands left on Earth. They had taken over human life and invated the Earth thousands of years ago.

The main land is called the HomeLands. It's a place with top notch gems and by far has the best technology. Ruled by the queen known as Yellow Diamond, protected by an army of Jaspers.

The next land is known as Homelands enemie, the Crystal lands. A small place where only traters go; according to Homeland. However others see this kingdom as the kingdom of the future. They're ruled by the stunning Rose Quartz and her son Steven as future King.

Next in command is the Dark Lands. Lands filled with mysterious and dark magic. It's ruled by the mysterious queen; Blue Diamond. Her daughter Lapis is currently Princess and will take over her role as queen. Lapis also has a younger sister called blue Pearl who is next in command after Lapis.

And lastly there are the outlands. A place were gems who are unwanted go to decay. A place so brutal, some even call it hell on Earth. If a gem is unwanted in any kingdom they are sent to the Outlands to die.

********
• There are male and female gems.
• The Dark Lands take place in an old kingdom.
• Rose is alive and the rebellion and war never happened.
• Gems can have babies and not die.
• They also need to eat and sleep.
• Pearls can rule as Princess and Queens and not just as servants.
• Importantly, the Diamonds aren't so tall, they are just taller than the other gems, but not too tall.

(A/N: Hope that'll make the story clear for you).