Chapter 6- Time to explore

December 19, 2012 (same day of Chapter 4 and 5)

Dear diary,

My life is the worst. My mom fainted and is bleeding from her legs. She woke up to tell me that she was pregnant before the family "vacation" started. She wanted to come on this vacation in a way to tell us. My mom was pregnant with a boy! Allie is sad and depressed. Jaxon is being nice and helping my mom, I kinda think he likes her. I like Jacob, he's cute but a jerk! I think Allie likes him too😒 Which is bad for me. Oh well , I'm not aloud to date anyway.

~ARI

"Miranda are u ok?" Jaxon asked. She didn't answer. "I gave you some water and I caught some fish for us to eat." He said. Wow Jaxon is nice and all but, that's my mom. I can tell when someone likes my mom and trust me, he does! I looked over at Jacob. *Arianas mind* wow he's so cute!☺️ If only I was aloud to date💕 But it looks like i have competition 😔. "Ariana, Ariana, hello?! Ariana!" Said Jaxon while waving his hand in my face. "Huh!?" I said. "Here". He gave me a half broken plastic cup with a bit of water. "T-th-thanks" I said while I grabbed the cup. I looked to the left and saw Allie talking to Jacob, i get up and walk towards them.

"Hey!" I said. "whats up" Said Jacob. Allie looked at me like she was going to smack me. "What Allie? You have a problem with your eyes, or am I that pretty?" I said with a giggle. "No, you wish you were prettier then me!" She yelled back. "Are you guys always that rude to each other?" Said Jacob. I can't stop staring😭. "Looks like you have a problem with your eyes now." Said Allie with a smirk. I Stop staring at Jacob and looked at Allie giving her a I'm going to kill u face. "Anyway, how is your mom, Allie and ari?" Jacob said.

"She's ok, But I'm sad that I lost 2 family members in one week" I said. "Well I don't want to sit here, so let's go explore this cave for a little bit while your dad is helping our mom!" Said Allie. "No it looks scary!" Said Jacob. "Aw don't be a baby!" Said Allie. "Yeah I want to explore!" I said. "Fine! Let's go!" Jacob said in fear. We looked at Jaxon and mom to see if they were ok. "Mom we are going in the cave!" I said. "No it's too dangerous, what if you guys get lost?" Mom said. "We won't!" "Well ok i guess I'm ok with it, Jaxon?". "Ok but be careful, we don't know whats in this cave!" Said Jaxon.

We walk inside the cave. "This looks dangerous" I said. "It's not" Allie said. I slipped and slide down a hole. "AHH HELP!" I screamed. "Omg grab my hand!" Said Allie reaching out. I grab her hand and she pulls me out with Jacobs help. "Thanks" I said. "Girls you should look at this" said Jacob. "What's wrong-" I said while dusting myself off. I turn around and see Allie and Jacob looking at a huge cliff that lead to darkness. "Wow!" I said surprised.

"Jacob I'm scared" said Allie while hugging him. "Protect me Jacob! With your fine self! I dont wanna die!!" Allie said. I rolled my eyes. "Is everyone alright?!?! Holy moly!! This is a huge drop!" Said Jaxon. "Did u leave my mom alone?!" I said. "Uhhh noooo, trust me your mom is perfectly fine but I heard someone yell! Who was it?" Jaxon said in a confused face. Jacob and Allie looked at me crossing their arms. "Me..." I said while my face was turning red. "Why? Are u hurt?" Said Jaxon. I was happy that he cared for me kinda...like my dad.

"No she's fine Mr.Jaxon" said Allie. "Mr?" Said Jacob. "Just call me Jaxon my dear" Jaxon said. "Well your mother is ok..You guys wanna try to cross that bridge?" Said Jaxon. I looked again and saw that there was a huge bridge. It looked really old, but I'm surprised someone was here already.

Thanks for reading!! Remember, the cave is updated every Tuesday but since I finished early I uploaded this chapter a little early. Don't get used to it though😂. Thanks again!!