Chapter 4- The plane

December 19, 2012

Dear diary,
I'm scared! I hate that my dad is dead...breaks my heart. Every time I think about him or hear his name, I burst out in tears! Me Allie and mom are on a plane to Texas. Finally we are out the car.

                                           -ARI

As the plane took off, I was thinking about how my family will be without my dad. Will mom be any different? Or even Allie? I don't know I guess we have to wait and see. I'm also thinking about that man. Mom said she didn't get to see his face quite well. Did he follow us? Does he know who we are? Or is he just a molester? Sorry I'm asking a lot of question that you don't even know! Just curious. "Girls? Are u guys hungry?" Said mom. "No mom we are ok....." Said ally. "Actually I'm a bit hungry!". " Ok great I'll go get you some macaroni! Be right back!" Said mom. I don't understand how mom can be so ok! She loved my dad for years and years and when he dies, she just forgets he was in her life. Maybe she's trying to stay positive! It is our vacation after all. Suddenly I look over to see Allie crying while looking out the window. "Allie a-are u ok?". She doesn't answer. " Allie I'm sorry about dad, I know u were his favorite and that he was yours.". "Sh-sh- sure! How are u so positive about this! He was m-my Father!! I loved him so much!!". People were looking at Allie like she was crazy. " shhhhhh Allie!! Ur Causing everyone to look over here!". Mom starts to walk over. "Hey Darlings!! They didn't have anymore macaroni but they had tacos!! They might taste as good as mines on taco- Tuesday!" Mom said. "Thanks mom. Mom...can I ask u a question?". " of course sweetie anything!" Said mom. "Well how can u be so positive about everything??". Mom frowns. " well I'm not positive actually..I keep all my sadness inside and try to act positive on the outside. It helps not effect u girls! Of course I'm sad, but I don't want u girls to be.". Suddenly I feel the plain falling. I feel it going down so fast. Everyone starts screaming! While the plane falls my mom looks at me and Allie and hugs us. She whispers "I love you girls".

                 To be continued....