Love begins

Jela's POV

I was lying on my bed thinking about the scary movie Sara and I were watching last Sunday.I heard some footsteps and I was sure that someone was walking up the stairs towards my room . I debated who it could be.
And the door banged open.
Oh You..! I exclaimed.
I got so terrified daddy .
"eh? terrified? " he looked a bit confused.
"umm nothing daddy..side effects of taking too much shits.."I said and started giggling .
"Jela? why dont you stop watching those stupid movies of ghosts,murders and mysteries?"
"Dad they are so nice ! Dad ju-just bunk that topic.Let's go and do some shopping !"

"Shopping? uh?"
"Yeah shopping dad ? what's so surprising about it?"
"Jela I have some work in..."
"daddy you dont love me.."I was about to burst into tears.
He took out his phone and dialled someone's number.
"Hello Mr.kitzh I'm sorry I won't come today my princess needs to go for shopping "

"Yayy daddy I love you so much"
"Get ready.I'll go and take a shower"
"yes daddy"

We were walking through stores in the Mall suddenly I noticed someone I know.
It was Liam.I walked towards him.
"hey what are you doing here ?" he shouted from a distance .
"Mr. Cruz this is a shopping mall and people come here to buy clothes . I think I've come for that too.Meet my daddy"
They shook hands.And had a short conversation about college.Suddenly daddy's phone rang.
"hello . oh Mr kitzh . I have to come now? why what happened..
okay alright I'll be there soon."
"what does he want now?"I was mad at that person whoever it was .
"he wants me at the office right now.Liam can you please do the rest of my work."
"Yeah sure ."
Daddy left in a hurry.

OKAYYY now this was awkward .
Standing in a public place with your best friend's boyfriend .And your own father telling him to take care of you......

Sara must not know this. I know she's hurt about the library matter.I think I should just tell him to drop me at my home .

"hey Liam can you drop me home?"
"You won't do more shopping ?"
"no I've bought enough "
"let's go then.you want to walk or shall I book a cab?"
"walk"

Silence prevailed for ten minutes.

"Did you read the books?"he asked
"no"
"Are you uncomfortable with me?"
"no its nothing like that . I'm tired."
"such a liar.You're walking at a double pace than mine and you say you're tired?"
"I am feeling cold"
"Stop"
Why would I even listen to his instruction?
Though something made me stop
"What?"
"you take my jacket "
"Liam just stop and get back."
"Jela ?Jela " he shouted angrily.
"I am a responsible boy.Your dad gave me one.Let me fulfill that.Take my jacket "
he is really good .Sara was lucky to have him .I thought .
"Thanks liam .I'm sorry for my behavior"

He did not speak even for once.
A silent road where only we were walking.the street light fell on his face.And for the first time I realized he was so cute and perfect .I was attracted to him.I tried to take off my sight.I couldn't .

I reached my house.
I said bye to him.
He walked off without replying .

I dug my face on my palm.What the hell I did.He's so nice
I should tell him sorry.
I should apologize for my extreme rudeness .

was she in love with Liam or it was just a genuine feeling of guilt.Was she unaware of the fact that Sara could have problem with this closeness of Liam and Hers?
Did she even care about Sara now?