She knows me so well

Sara and I are best friends.She knows me better than anyone.We are more than just friends and less than lovers.We have days together and thousands of memories.She scolds me and cares for me like my mother...she scolds me a when I become craxy at times when I am too much angry on someone.I often forget to go back to my house when I am with her. She trusts me and I love her. I tell you something ? just remember this 'I love her more than myself and I am extremely possessive for her...and I will do anything for her ...

Anything...

We were ready in our night dress.We had planned for a movie in her room as her patents were out of town.just when the movie had begun.

Ring ring ....

"what the hell?"I cried .

"I'm sorry Jela I'll just check and come."
"its okay sara "
I saw her running down the stairs.She is looks extremely cute when she is drowned in some thoughts.I wondered what she was thinking.
I was staring at the paused screen of the television for more than five minutes.I couldn't make out why Sara was not returning.
I opened the door and walked down the stairs.
And I saw shadows of two figures on the couch. I walked on the other side and found them kissing.
IT WAS SARA AND LIAM.
Liam was Sara's boyfriend.But she said they had a break up?
I was so utterly confused.
Anger gushed down my veins.I had planned this night with Sara.What is he doing here?
Bastard.

"Hey Jela!" Sara pushed him away from her and sat up.
"Umm..hi" Liam waved at me.
They both reacted in a way as if I was Sara's mother.
how disgusting!

"ahh I am going back to the room,you come up when you are free".
"I'm sorry Jela I'll be back in few minutes. you see he came to tell me that he still loves me and wants to be with me".

I did not tell anything. I walked upstairs.How the hell did that boy dare to come here.

How dare him take her away from me.I won't let him live peacefully.He will have to pay.....