Three

You managed to get home with two hours before dinner. You began cooking the food, getting the chicken ready to grill. Gabriel was playing with his two knights as Hunter watched over him. You smiled, knowing that the dog would always protect him.

You had just set the table when there was a knock at the door. You walked to it, opening the door you saw a man. "Hello?"

"Hello, (Y/n)." the man smirked. "Miss me." Your eyes widened and you slammed the door. You ran to Gabriel and scooped him up, you knew there was a devil's trap by the door.

The door opened and the man smirked, he snapped and the floorboards broke, the trap broke. He walked closer, Hunter attacked him. You ran to the mudroom, "Stay," you told your child as you hid him in with the coats. When you got to the living room, you saw Hunter lying on the floor-dead.

"Poor dog," the man sneered. He looked at you. You reached for the gun in the small box on the mantel.

He snapped and you were thrown across the room, black spots danced across your vision. Before you saw nothing.

.

.

.

Dean pulled up to the house, smiling knowing that his wife was there. He parked the older Impala by your newer Impala. He started humming to himself as he walked to the back door. He opened the door, the smoke detector was going off, a lump grew in his throat. "(Y/n)?" He called out. He opened the oven and found a very charred apple pie. He walked into the living room, he stood frozen.

There was blood on the floor, the room was completely trashed. He saw a powder on the coffee table. He wiped it up with a finger, it smelled like rotten eggs. "No!" He screamed into the empty house. He pulled out his phone and called you. He heard your phone ring and saw it on the counter. He then called Sam, "Sammy, demons, they got her and Gabe." He said, anger filled his voice. "I'm going to find them and kill those demons."