One

This was from the one-shot series.

Three years ago:

You held onto the window sill as you stood, you could feel the blood running from the cut on your temple. Your lip was busted open and numb, you hurt your ankle pretty badly too. You bent down, wincing at the pain in your head. "Fuck," you cursed, as you straightened back up after picking up the angel blade.

You walked using the wall as support as you limped on your bad ankle. You watched for any demons that were still left. Stepping over a body, you heard a shuffle from the corner a head of you. You pressed your back against the wall and gripped the blade as you got ready to attack.

What you didn't know, was the person behind the corner was Dean. He held his gun up as he got in a fighting stance. He spun and pressed the gun to your temple. You froze, letting the blade hit the floor. Your eyes were squeezed shut.

"(Y/n)," you heard him whisper. You opened one eye and saw him.

"Dean," you immediately leaned into him. His arms held you close and the two of you hugged. "Where's Sam?"

"Out in the car. I came looking for you" You looked away and pulled out of his arms.

"You can go know," you whispered.

"Baby, I never meant to make you walk away. I love you, I love you so much." He pleaded. You shook your head, ignoring the pain. "(Y/n), marry me. We can leave this life and be a family. Hell, we'll by a nice, little house. One with a white picket fence in the front." He said.

"Leave hunting?" You whispered. He nodded. You looked at him and jumped into his chest, wrapping your arms around his neck. "I'd like that,"

Present Day:

You woke up to the sound of the alarm clock beeping loudly. "Dean," You elbowed him in the side as you rolled over hiding under your pillow. The alarm clock kept beeping, you groaned and sat up. Dean wasn't next to you, it was your German Shepard, Hunter. He licked your face, and wagged his tail. "Down, boy." You smiled. He barked and hopped off the bed and looked at you. "Alright, I'm coming."

You got out of bed and walked down the hall, you heard a voice and a giggle. "-- Mommy will like the pancakes, right?" You heard your two in a half year old son.

"Yep, she'll love them." That was Dean. "Come on, Gabriel."

You named your kid after your best friend. Dean saw you, he was holding a plate on a tray in one hand, and Gabriel in his other arm. "No! Mommy, go back to bed!" The child cried. You held your hands up in surrender and walked back to the bedroom, with Hunter on your heels.

After a few minutes you saw the two boys walk in, Gabriel was holding a piece of paper. "Happy Mommy's Day!!" He beamed. You picked him up and put him on your lap. He looked exactly like Dean. "Daddy helped me make you pancakes!"

"Aw, he did?" You smiled at the child. Dean set the tray down and kissed the top of your head.
You looked at all the pancakes. "You guys are going to have to help me eat them all!"

After the three (well four of you, counting Hunter- when Dean would sneak him some) ate all the food, the three of you laid on the bed. Dean was holding you and Gabriel, he looked at the two of you with so much love.

"Alright, well duty calls." He said as he got up. He was talking about work. He followed in his dad's footsteps. He was a mechanic now, at his very own shop-- Bobby's Auto, named after Bobby Singer, his role model, his uncle, basically his dad.

"Okay, well, I'll be stopping at the store then might swing over and see Sam. Maybe invite him and Castiel to dinner tonight." You smiled. Dean smiled back and answered.

"That would be great, oh can you make some pie?" He asked.

"Yes, I swear at times I think you married me for my pies." You teased as you stood up from the bed. Gabriel was snuggled next to Hunter. Dean let out a chuckle and pulled you to him. He captured your mouth in a kiss and place his hands on your hips. You gripped the collar of his flannel shirt.

"That, and I married you so nobody could steal you." He said after he pulled back.

"I bet." You swatted his chest playfully. "Now, hurry before your late." You gave him a kiss good-bye. From the window you watched him pull out of the driveway in the Impala.

For, none of you knew what was lurking in the shadows....

To Be Continued...