Chapter 3

FRIDAY; OLIVIA'S POV~

Today is the day me and my siblings are going to stay with our grandma for two weeks. My mom is going God knows where and my dad is staying here. I begged to stay here with my dad but he's forcing me to go. I asked my mom where she was going but she said somewhere. I don't understand what's going on but Im really angry with her. You cant just send us off and go somewhere else. We all are a family as of what I last checked. That's not right.

I just got finished doing my hygienes. I walk over to my closet and put on a white camisole, yellow v-neck cardigan with my jean skinnys and yellow TOMS. I curled my hair and put in my diamond studds, put on my diamond necklace with my silver bangles. I grabbed my electronics and stuffed them into my bag and left the room. I headed to Nevaeh's room to see her sitting on the bed with her hands underneath her chin.

"What's wrong pickle?" I asked and she sighed.

"How come mama's not going with us?" She asked and I sighed and sat down, putting her on my lap.

"Well I don't know Vaeh. She wants us to spend time with grandma." I said clueless as to what the real answer was.

"Well are we gonna have fun?" She asked and I smiled.

"yes Nugget! You gonna have lots of fun!" I said and she smiled and hugged me.

"Thanks Livy!" She said.

"You're welcome and I like your outfit!" I said and she posed. She was wearing a white ruffled tank like shirt with pink and yellow flowers, some jean shorts with Pink BOBS. Her hair was in two pig puffs tied with yellow, pink and white big bows.

"Thanksss!!" She said twirling.

Next thing you know, Nicolas comes in wearing a yellow, white and navy plaid polo shirt, some tan gargos, with white, a little blue and yellow Jordan 4s. His hair was super curly and puffy. They looked cute. I guess the color yellow is hot today.

"Hey Sisters!" He greeted sitting down with us.

"Hey Baby Boy!" I said and Nevaeh just waved and smiled.

"Liv, where is momma going?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Idk Nugget." I said.

"Well is she going to be okay?" He asked concerned.

"Im sure she will be." I replied.

"Come on babies, we gotta go. Grandma's downstairs waiting. Yall have a plane to catch." Nicki said standing at our door. We all sighed and got up.

They walked right past her and down the stairs. I just stood there and watched them run to our grandma. Nicki stood beside me and played in my curls. I didn't say anything because Im still super upset.

"You gonna go?" She said softly and I just shrugged and walked away from her. She sighed as she followed me down.

"Okay Mom. Im heading out too. I'll meet you at the airport." Nicki said and Grandma nodded.

"Okay. Come on babies. Your things are already in the car." Mama Carol said and we nodded and walked out the house.

SKIPPING TO AIRPORT>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We just arrived to the airport. We got out of the limo and waited for Nicki to pull behind us. She got out as the guards got our bags.

"Okay babies. Be on your best behavior and mommy will see you in two weeks." She said all happy but all we were looking like was -______-. "Okay?" She said again and Nevaeh and Nicolas said okay. I just stood there looking away with my arms folded. "K now give mommy some love."