Chapter 2 "The Scream At Midnight"

It was a cloudy early morning, you may hear people yawning or getting ready at the first day of school, birds are chirping loudly and it was drizzling but quickly stopped after some minutes.

"Billy! Time to wake up or you will be late for school!" Billy's mom said in the living room

"I still feel sleepy................ Well time to go to the bathroom." Billy said while walking SLOWLY to the bathroom.

When Billy just finished taking a bath and wore his clothes, he heard a knock at the door, when he opened the door he saw figure that looks like a figure of a lady standing wearing color black.

"Boo!" Clara screamed, she was wearing her favorite pink colored t-shirt and was wearing jeans. She had blond hair and silver green eyes. People say she's a very rich girl, but they're a normal family.

"AAAACK! Oh fish nuggets!" Billy cursed.

"You ready for school?" Clara asked.

"Kinda, I'm still in my shock state."

"Well hurry up or we'll be late!" Clara begged while grabbing Billy's hands

"Yeah yeah!"

When they went to school, it was very noisy. Students were screaming and jumping. On the other side, the principal Principal Fikles, is scolding some students.

"Hey did you see Harold?" Billy asked Clara

"No, he's been missing since yesterday" Clara said, pointing her 2 index fingers together

"That's weird, that's when I broke a necklace."

"What necklace?"

"Well, my mom asked me to clean the attic because my cousins and grandmother are coming, then I saw a necklace, when I picked it up it broke easily, my mom said it was my grandmother's."

"Ohhh."

Then a guy came and greeted the two, he was tall yet skinny and wearing gray T-shirt, brown shorts and wearing his bone necklace, it was his lucky charm. One time when he played lottery he won $1,000,000 and also won a brand new house. But the side effect was people started rumors that he cheated on the lottery and on the house.

"Hi! remember me?" He said while smiling.

"Benjamin?" The two of them said together.

"Yup! Hahah!"

"Yow! It's been a long time! it's been like 3 years!" Billy said happily.

"Yeah, hey why did you come back from Italy?" Clara asked.

"My parents had a meeting here but they were too busy to go, so I volunteered and I'm gonna stay here for 1 year."

"Wow! we can go to the beach on summer with you!" Billy said happily.

"Yeah!" Clara said.

Just as they were going to talk about something else, the school bell rang.

"Well time to go to class" Billy said while saying bye to Benjamin.

After School, they met at the park where people in the neighborhood go to.Dark clouds were rolling in and it started to drizzle and the wind was picking up speed slowly.

"Hey I'm off you 2." Billy said while waving goodbye to Benjamin and Clara.

"Where are you going?" Clara asked.

"To my house, I'm going to prepare the things when my cousins come here, they have a hobby of breaking my things." Billy said while scratching a part of his head.

When Billy went to his house, he hid his toys and important things, one time his cousin broke his Cellphone which cost 100 Dollars, he was traumatized by that incident.

After a long brain-busting day, Billy can't seem to sleep very well, he was tossing and turning in his bed, one time he nearly fell out of the bed. The rain was very loud and the wind is very strong making the night very cold.

"Hmm, why can't I sleep!?" He said angrily.

"Ahhhh! Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhh!" A voice said.

"What's that?"

He looked out of the window, but only saw trees swaying and houses that were silent. Then he went back to sleep.

"Ahhhh!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! AAHAHAHAHAAA" The voice screamed again

"Ugh! It's so loud! I can't sleep!"

The voice went on for 4 hours, and Billy can't sleep.

After the scream ended it was already morning and he didn't get much sleep. His eyes were heavy and he looked like he's going to die.

"Billy! Time to wake up!" His mother said while going to his room.

"Ohhh......" He groaned with a gloomy face.

"What happened to you?" His mother asked while feeling his head

"I didn't sleep last night, because I heard a woman scream for 4 hours"

"A scream? What are you talking about?"

"You didn't hear it?" Billy said shockingly.

"No, I didn't hear anything"

"But, I heard it, it's so deafening!"

"Maybe your hallucinating, go to bed, I'll tell the teacher you're sick"

"But it's true!" Billy protested.

"No, I don't want any excuses" His mom said while closing the door.

"But...." Billy said sadly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please vote or comment! :)