chapter 3

Lina pov 

I woke up from having such a great dream i was mated to the queen even though i was late but yeah i thought turning around thing this must be a si- then i saw her still asleep, so i went to go take a shower and got dressed in high waist jeans and a crop to with air jordan 14 i looked cute i put my hair in a messy bun. then i went down stairs to cook us some breakfast.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

 Erin pov

I woke up and i looked for my mate but i could find her so i went downstairs and there she was cooking breakfast she looked really beautiful i couldn't lie so i sneaked up behind her and and wrapped my arms around her waist she jumped a bit and i kissed cheeks.

"Morning love" i said.

"Morning" she said.

"Were going to leave today so you need to go pack your bags" i said.

"My family are aloud to visit right?"she asked.

"Yes they are aloud anytime the wish to come".i said kissing her.

"Oh that is great thank you" i said.

" Oh wow this smell so good". I heard her mom say.

" Hey mom this is going to be the last meal we will have together for a really long time so i decided to cook for yo hope you like it i have to go pack up" she said kissing her cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~in the car

While we were driving we decided to play 20 questions to get to know each other better. 

Okay i will go first she said. 

"Favorite color?" she asked.

"Black u"i said.

"Pink!" she answered.

"Age"? i asked.

"17 u" she said.

"22" i said.

"Your old "  she said.

"No" i ain't i said pouting 

Awwwww is the queen pouting she giggle.

"Shut up" i told her laughing.

We went on for a few more hours until i saw she was tired so i told her to go to sleep.