Prisoner

( JDB ) 

You could say that my life is like a mystery. Go ahead. I wouldn't judge you at all because I myself feel like it is. All my life I have been struggling. All my life I have just sat by and watched everything and everyone that I love disappear from my life. Why you must ask? I have no idea. These dark times that I have created only have just caused my life to become like a mystery.

All my life I have been called a freak. They tell you to be who you really are all along but then when I finally let my true self show , they all judge you. But how could they judge you when they don't even know you? They haven't even sat down and taken a chance to actrally get to know me. Or at least what I think I know of me. Until Serenity that is.

Serenity Hope Young. The most beautiful girl I have ever laid my eyes on. The way how her golden bronze hair falls perfectly down her shoulders and ends just above her waist line , makes it almost looks like she has Angel wings wrapping their protection around her. The way how her eyes stare deep into mine with such wonder an excitement causes me to only want to get to know her even more. But that's nearly impossible to do as her annoying overprotective best friend Paige Jean Montgomery stands in the way. Believe me I have tried but failed miserably.

Then there is Andy Mane Gates. The gay one. Now Andy and I. Well we go way back. He first came to me on day one. He saw me looking around like a scared lost puppy about my new surroundings. Without knowing his true story I took his hand and accepted his friendship. Until the rumors started to spread. While he was secretly friends with me he was also friends with Serenity and Paige. However Andy was just always afraid to bring me to his so called friends. That's when I knew that he was just like everyone else. He hates me. I could tell with just one look. But what I can't tell is why? He saw that I was innocent. Why would he run away from me for two girls that didn't even knew I existed until now?

I looked up into the sky. Nothing but darkness consumes me. Not a single star shown down upon me. I blinked then looked back down to the ground. In the dark everything seems different. The people , the buildings and even the statue that gives history to our school. You can't see the smoke that's being blown into it's damaged face. That I don't mind. Looking up into an Angel while your smoking is just something that you shouldn't do.

I looked up to the girls dormitory. I noticed most of the windows remained with lights shinning on behind the curtains. It's only 9:00 of course the lights would still remain in most windows. However I kept finding my gaze to drown down to the window that belongs to Paige's and Serenity's room. The light appeared off but some flickering appeared on.

Of course there watching Netflix. That's what they usually do on Sunday nights. While I am out here consuming the darkness my precious Angel is once again giving herself a so called Netflix and Chill session with her friends.

"You know smoking can kill you."

I peaked up from my spying to find an innocent bystander watching over me. Only as her view came closer I sighed as I realized she was no innocent bystander.

"I would take death any day with open arms if it meant not having to fuck you tonight." I sighed as I blew the smoke into her face. 

She squinted as I could see the smoke dragging into her ajar mouth. She licked her lips as she walked closer towards me.

"Oh I know you Justin. You love shoving your dick into my pussy. No other girl here will ever allow you to do such things to her."

"You only come to me because I know your boyfriend doesn't give you the high that you expect him to give you. You would rather fuck over the loser than to screw your own boyfriend. You don't do it out of pity for me. You do it because you enjoy the ecstasy that I give you , and you know Tristan could never give you what I could give you."