Though the song is fast and not meant for such a dance, we dance along to its beat. Blaire catches on quickly, looking at our feet first until her gaze trails to mine.

"What's this?" She whispers.

"Dancing." I spin her and dip her little body low before picking her back up.

"I like it."

When the song ends, Blaire stands on her tip toes, pecking my lips. After a moment her cheeks go red. I involuntarily chuckle.

"Cmon, I have alpha duties." I say softly, pulling her with me to go to my office at the pack house.

I walk alongside her, holding her hand. I catch myself before I slip into her mind again. Biting my lip, we walk into the pack house.

Blaire hadn't met many people yet. She only saw people at her acceptance trials. Her head snaps to the noise as a bunch of kids run past us. Her gaze grows curious as she watches them run to another room.

"My office is on the top floor." I start my way up and she follows quietly.

She hadn't been here yet, so I understand her curiosity. We come up to my office and Blaire looks around. I sit in my chair, watching her.

'Alpha, we have a she-wolf coming in from Jace's territory... She's short and blonde, blue eyes, wearing all black.'

'That's their Luna, Darcy. Let her be.' I reply. Huh, why didn't see just shift? "You have a visitor who will be here soon." I tell Blaire.

"Who?" Blaire asks excitedly.

"Darcy."

Blaire's smile brightens the room. Darcy and Lilian were the two people Blaire had connected with perfectly. And although Darcy wasn't the best influence, there is no way I could hurt Blaire by splitting her and Darcy up.

"You know, your beta sheds like a dog." Darcy says walking in, her black leggings full of tan coloured wolf hair.

"We are kind of dogs..." Blaire says slowly.

Darcy sticks her tongue out at Blaire before hugging her.

"Why did you... Ride him?" Blaire asks, tilting her head.

"Cause I didn't shift." Darcy replies in a duh tone. "Any way, mister alpha Darren sir, I'm taking Blaire back to your house and exposing her to nasty music and maybe some superhero movies that are really dark and gruesome. Bye!"

She pulls Blaire out of the room, Blaire laughing a little. I sigh, there goes my time with Blaire.

'Luke? Can you watch over Blaire and Darcy please? Make sure Darcy doesn't show her anything too crazy.' I link him.

I bite my lip. Darcy if you show my little Blaire something to scar her there will be some problems...

***

Blaire's POV

Darcy had music playing as soon as we got to the house. She loved it. Her blonde curls bounce as she bobs her head to the beat.

"Sing." I demand.

"Oh, I don't sing. You, you can sing. I don't sing."

"Sing." I say again.

Darcy is quiet for a moment. "Who else is in the house?"

I sniff the air. "Just Luke."

"Luke...?"

"My guard."

Darcy sighs. "I guess I'll sing for you. Only you though! Consider yourself hella lucky."

My Little MateOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara