Munificent Characters of Electrostar Electronics Complaints Reviewer

It has been a long a time of my professional experience which I’m sharing with you dear it is amazing and wonderful experience which I want to share with you about Electrostar Electronics Pvt Limited. It is the talking about one year ago I was working well my current company and I was on the top notch list of improving employee who was coming under very talented group. 

At one evening I received a call from my home that my dead were suffering from a serious decease TV and his health was so critic. I asked with Hr manager for going on leave he assured me to go on leave without any haddock.  Very next day I dropped one mail to my senior for going on leave and they approved. But situations were not easy my father was admitted in hospital and his health was going down day by day. I changed the hospitals and asked about the root because they told me about the truth that “Your father is fighting against a serious decease which is related to spine “I was shocked and worried about my daddy and my future also. Next I called my team leader and told them whole story. He suggested me to come once in office, next day I gone my office and meet with mangers. They all supported me and transfer a good fund in my account and assured me to save my job. I was really appreciating the kind of supports was provided by electro star electronics management. I took care three months of my father health but couldn’t save his life I came back my office after three months with a down mind that now they will provide my resignation letter and other things but it was a great human means shown by Mr. Pranjal Yadav he told me to continue work with company. From that day till today I’m working that organization and now have promoted as team leader.

My Salary Complaints When I was in Electro star Electronics

It was a great support provided again when I complaints against my sellary deduction to my manager that during my leave time. The adjusted the recent amount very next month sellary.

Mellifluous Result of Complaints at Electrostar Electronics

Sweet memories and experience comes in mind forever, today I’m sharing one of the best experienced I get at electro tar electronics while I was working there. It was the month of Indian Festival Diwali and my parents were waiting of my steps back on that occasion.  I wanted to take at least 5 days leave on that occasion, but production management was not ready to approve my 5 days leave just because of the demands of production unit. Big reason was there they had grabbed big deal for exporting CFL in Nepal. I asked to my senior for my leave approval he did not say anything he said if you want to go on leave you can go, but if you could stay at least 2 days here then we can complete the project on the right time.

I had do my shopping and luggage ready to pick that bus at evening I was dreaming about to journey experience of getting back home but according to the situation and company demand I cancelled my program. I worked their hard two days even I did overtime this was 10 hours duty they , we were happy because we had completed the project on the time and now we all could go on the leave with free mind. But when I thought If I would have stayed here so why should not make it memorable with celebrations.

When I complaints against hr Manager?

I complaints directly to the managers about H.R managers she don’t entertain us she always peeps in work that what we are doing? I was wonder with answer of managing director he said that party is ready for all just go on roof and be ready to participate at all. I danced there with my friends and tested the traditional recopies their and when I finished party my boss gave me beautiful gifts for my entire family. I was so happy with the result I gait there…have you gained this type of result anywhere?? 

 What I think Know About this Company? 

I feel that I should be there and enjoy with my friends....