t h i r t y s i x

"What's with that face?"

"Just shocked. And maybe a bit dumbfounded."

"Why? And oh yeah, your blanked out face is amusing"

"I never thought you'll be this good with words. I mean, you did leave me in a daze with a few and rare writings before. And now you're giving me a whole book with your amazing way with words."

"Maybe I just have the talent for that."

"And wait what? I know I'm not as good-looking of a human as you are, but you can't just indirectly mock me that way."

"I didn't mock you in anyway."

"Yeah sure Jongin, sure."

"Why would I mock you when I— never mind."

"Are you being serious right now? Just go and act like you have no interest cause that way I can focus better."

"You're implying that you like the cold ignorant Jongin or what?"

"I'm saying that I need to finish this because we need to pass it up in the next few days. So will you now leave me with the tranquility of this library."

"I think I'll just take a book and read it while you do the finishing touches. I mean, there could be typos and also scribbled writings that would be a task for you to read."

"Whatever."

"That was my line."

"Shut up."

She's cute. I hope she'll love herself more. Differences aren't the things that'll make you isolated from everything else. It's just another way to show that you're special in another way that others aren't.