t h i r t y f i v e

Ever since that evening, the coming days he's been writing like mad. Even his mother was shocked to see him in that state. It's been the first thing he's engrossed in doing ever since the death of his brother.

He's never been that diligent in doing any kind of work. Even to the point he forgot to eat and drink. And he also stayed up late into the night.

The pages of the book began to fill up faster than how a fangirl would try to type her comment as fast as possible to be the first person to comment on her bias' update on instagram.

He was hyped to get it done and show it to her. Somehow he wanted to do encouraging entries for her, despite being the one with the lesser motivation among the both of them.

It did cross his mind if he's doing it to cheer her up or just because he wanted to impress her. But he was sure that every word he had written down was sincere. The raw emotions and thoughts he had when he wrote on every single page was purely from the deepest part of his heart.

It doesn't take much to stop and see the smallest details of beauty in the clouded world of expectations. And it also doesn't take much to cherish what you have before it's gone. But it would take a stinging slap to realized it. The past shouldn't lock you up, it should be the key for you to be free yourself.