Sharpay's Plan

Troy and Gabriella:

Troy and Gabriella: ...strength to believe

Gabriella: We're soaring

Troy: Flyin'

Both: There's not a star in heaven that we can't reach

Just as they're doing that, Sharpay passed by while singing Bop To The Top.

Sharpay: Bop bop bop...

Troy: (from the music classroom) If we're trying

Troy and Gabriella: Yeah, we're breakin' free

Sharpay gasped.

"They sound good." Sharpay scoffed.

She went to the window in the classroom door and watched.

Troy: Like a wave the ocean just...

Just then Ryan and Veronica pass by.

"Ryan!" Sharpay screamed as she saw them.

"Oh hi, sis." Ryan greeted her.

"You're back together?" She asked in disbelief.

"Yeah isn't that great?' Veronica asked, fake smiling.

Veronica knew what role Sharpay played in breaking them up but she chose not to tell Ryan.

That didn't mean she forgave her. While the others apologized Sharpay didn't.

"Totally." Sharpay fake smiled back.

"Boy this is an eventful week Thursday the callbacks and Friday the big game," Veronica said as she and Ryan walked off.

Sharpay suddenly had an idea and smirked.
_______________________________________
Auditorium

Kelsi was working on some music as Ms. Darbus and Sharpay, entered. Kelsi hid.

"I don't want to hear about the Boltons and that Montez girl. So, if you're telling me as one the co-president of the drama club that changing the callbacks would be what's best for our theater program, then I might actually agree with you." Ms. Darbus looked around first before walking off.

Sharpay: Bop bop bop, up to the top
And wipe away your inhibitions
Stomp, stomp, stomp
Do the romp and strut your stuff
Bop bop bop, straight to the top

Sharpay sang as she walked off.

Kelsi sighed in defeat. _______________________________________
Next Day
Bulletin Board

A sign has been posted on the callback sheet reading:

CALLBACK AUDITIONS RESCHEDULED TO FRIDAY BEGINNING AT 3:30 PM

Kelsi was staring at the sign as Troy, Gabriella, Chad, Taylor, Veronica, Ryan and the rest of the Wildcats arrived.

They are laughing and Troy noticed the look on Kelsi's face and looked at the callback sheet.

"Callbacks the same time as the game?" Tory asked in disbelief.

"And the scholastic decathlon,"  Gabriella told her.

'No. This isn't happening." Veronica said in disbelief.

"Why would they do that?" Taylor asked.

"I smell a rat named Darbus," Chad said venomously.

"Actually this rat is not named Darbus," Kelsi told him

"Do you know something about this small person?" Chad asked her awkwardly.

"My sister. Seriously that girl is getting on my nerves." Ryan looked like his head was about to explode.

"Hey calm down." Veronica calmed him down.

"Ms. Darbus might think that she's protecting the show, but Sharpay is pretty much only concerned with protecting herself,"  Kelsi told them.

"Do you know what I'm gonna do to that over-moosed show dog," Chad said angrily.

"Nothing. We're not gonna do anything to her. Except sing, maybe. All right, now this is only gonna happen if we all work together. Now, who's in?"  Troy asked.

To held out his hand. Gabriella put her hand on Troy's, then Kelsi, then Veronica and then Ryan

"You know I'm in!" A wildcat screamed.

Chad and Taylor put their hands in the air. Every other student placed their hand over Troy's.
_______________________________________
Sorry for any errors...