Chapter 2: Poor Normani

My POV

         Everyone had checked there phone like they always do they went on there Facebook👥, snapchat👻, Instagram📷, ect. Camila is always on her page because she wants to see what wonderful things people have to say to her and then she was the first one to blurt (like always)

Camila's POV

       I blurted out look guys look what spreading on 5thHarmonyFanDelight.com.
I pointed to a video of me, Dinah, and Normani and as soon as I pressed it I heard Lauren's big mouth so I knew that Lauren posted the video. We tried to look for her in the house but she was no where to be seen. We even went to her favorite bar but she wasn't there either instead we all just wen back to the house and looked back at the page. The comments were just brutal one girl said " So sad" another girl said " Team Caminah" in my head was like I like this girl I can make her bae number #5. Then I looked at Dinah and she was a little upset so then she pulled me in the bathroom I was like okay😕.

Dinah's POV

    I needed to tell Camila that I liked her before anything got out of hand.

Camila's POV

Dinah asked me if I liked her and I said of course since day one then her eyes twinkled then we had a 5 minute make out session. She put me on the sink and started to grab me really tight. I kissed her while My fingers where going through my hair. It felt really good.

Normani's POV

I didn't hear anything in the bathroom so I just walked towards it I knew the door wasn't locked so I just opened it I caught Camila in a full make out session with Camila I was so mad that I cried because it wasn't right and I thought that Dinah loved me guess not. They both look at me with a shocked face😨then I walked away with tears.

Lauren's POV

I finally came back from shopping and I see Ally on her phone,Dinah and Camila trying to make Normani feel better, and Normani crying for some reason. I didn't want to be in the situation so I just tried to walk into my rio when ally yelled at me.

Ally's POV

It's all your fault there like this Lauren your an A hole. You should have never posted that stupid video knowing how fans would react. You could be so childish sometimes.

Lauren's POV

I felt kinda bad because Ally would never yell at me and she hates to be mad so I know I did something bad. I just walked to my room thinking what did I do. I still don't know.