The Journey

Second chapter of our sexy lovers!

Wwwhhoooppp!

These guys are like oxygen to me. Haha. Their love is fuckin eternal!

Yay!

Alright... Im gonna shut up now and let u read...

But please...PLEASE leave a feedback behind and dont forget to vote!

You'll really be encouraging me to write more.

Therefore...that means MORE STEREK!

And if u love these guys just as much as i do...u'll Vote! Lol

:'D

NOW READ MY LOVELIES!

Chapter 2-

Stiles made his way silently over to the large SUV, careful not to look behind at Scott walking behind him. He was mad. But what could he do? Its not like he can jump on Scott and start beating him up. Well...he could but it wont end well for him.

He was beginning to think he had bad luck looking out for him. Just waiting....hiding...till it pounces on Stiles like a Jaguar, rendering him helpless. So, instead of breaking down, and making matters worse, he hid his hurt and anger behind his exterior. Just like he always did. He put on a fake smile on his lips pulled open the black door.

The first person Stiles saw was Jackson, sitting in the last row of seats with Lydia. His eyes moved to Stiles and smirked immediately. 'Bastard' Stiles thought. Lydia was leaning against Jacksons side reading a book, not even acknowledging Stiles' existence. He wanted to scoff at her typicality. How he had been crushing on her since the 3rd grade, and she not even knowing that he exists. Next to Lydia sat Erika glaring at him,openly. The makeup coating her face was heavy, and Stiles thought that Erika doesn't know that without makeup, she looks even prettier. Someone should tell her that. But of course, Stiles opinion is next to nothing in the pack. He wondered if he really 'was' pack. Or that he was just some guy who came free with Scott.

Another ache of pain ebbed his chest.

In the middle row, right infront of Stiles sat Issac with a big,genuine smile on his face. Stiles could feel that the smile was real. That he wasn't just faking it like everyone else Is. Issac 'was' happy to see Stiles. It felt new. It felt better. Next to Him sat Alison who smiled politely at Stiles. He and Alison had never been close friends. They simply just greeted each other in the hallway and sometimes even laughed at Scott's stupidity, but he never really felt a connection with her. That really saddened Stiles because he really does like to know Alison better. And she's good for his best friend. Regardless how big of a douche he is.

Stiles was about to ask Issac to scoot in, and let him sit, when Scott climbed aboard the car from Allison's side.

"Sorry Stiles, i guess you're gonna have to sit in the front." Issac said comfortingly. It took Stiles a second to process why Issac and the others were giving Stiles half humorous and half pitiful looks. But of course, when he looked in the drivers seat, his thoughts were answered. Derek sat there looking infront completely ignoring Stiles existence, with his hands gripping the wheel. The ignorance coming off him felt even more powerful than Lydia. And that was really saying something. A dull ache made itself known inside of Stiles, and he couldn't understand why. Its just Derek.

"we can switch if you want." Suggested Issac, knocking Stiles out of his daze. Stiles looked at him gratefully, but declined. No one should be punished to spend a drive with the sour wolf. Except Scott. Scott's always an exception.

" just don't let him eat me." Stiles whispered to Issac obvious to the fact that the whole gang must have heard it. Minus the humans. Scott chuckled and Issac grinned and gave him a thumbs up. He sighed and shut the door and walked over to the passenger door,next to Derek. He counted each of my steps,looking down as i walked hoping not to trip and make a fool out of myself. Again.