"Yes, he just got back a few minutes ago. I told him to take a shower but he ran to his room instead and locked the door," she answered, looking obviously worried.

"I'll try getting him out of the room," I sighed in relief before walking towards his room.

"Baek? You in there?" I knocked.

silence...

"I know you're in there, just please... open the door," I begged.

After constantly knocking on his door, I finally heard a click, indicating that the door was unlocked.

I slowly opened the door and peeked inside, "Baek?"

.

.

.

The room was empty... until I heard a sniff. I turned around and saw him sitting down behind the door with his arms around his knees.

I closed the door before squatting down in front of him.

"Gwenchana?" I put a hand on his shoulder.

He looked up and I could see tears rolling down his cheeks.

"I'm sorry I... I didn't know what I was thinking, I j..just... don't want to be a burden," he sobbed.

I sighed, "You're not a burden Baek... we're brothers remember? Bros for life?"

He wiped his tears with the sleeves of his sweater before nodding.

"Okay, now stop crying and wash your face, we have school tomorrow! You wouldn't wanna go to school with swollen eyes right?" I stated.

He nodded before slowly getting up and going into the bathroom.

While he was in the bathroom, I asked Mrs. Lee to grab a small bucket of cold water and a towel. By the time the things came, Baekhyun came out of the bathroom.

"What's that for?" he questioned.

"It's good for your eyes, just incase you wake up with swollen eyes tomorrow," I answered.

He then went to the bed and sat on the edge, "Do you think... my dad will stop one day?"

I stared at him for awhile, "He will Baek. No.. he has to! If not, we will take you away from him when you have reached the age where you can decided on your own, or if you want... I can send you far away from here now an-" "NO! I can't leave now... if i do, it would mean that I broke the promise I made with my mom and I would put you guys in danger," he shook his head.

I looked on his expression before sighing for the umpteenth time that day, 'Why does he still have the time to think about us when he, himself is suffering...'

-

I UPDATED!!! I UPDATED!!! I FINALLY UPDATED AFTER MONTHS OF AUTHOR'S BLOCK!!! WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL, I APOLOGIZE FOR MY LAZINESS AND EMPTI-MINDEDNESS IN THESE PAST FEW MONTHS! I ACTUALLY PLANNED TO UPDATE TWICE A WEEK DURING THE SUMMER BREAK BUT I COULD BARELY FINISH A PROPER CHAPTER WITHOUT BEING SATISFIED ㅠㅠ I KNOW THAT A BUNCH YOU HAVE ASKED ABOUT WHEN I'M UPDATING AND THAT I'VE BEEN SAYING THAT I WILL UPDATE SINCE MONTHS AGO BUT I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT I TRIED... I TRIED REALLY HARD TO UPDATE BUT I JUST CAN'T MANAGE TO FINISH ANY CHAPS... TODAY, BREAKING MY (SOMEHOW) HIATUS... I AM BACK! IDK WHEN I'LL UPDATE AGAIN BUT HOPEFULLY I'LL UPDATE ONE OF MY CHAPS FOR CHEN'S BIRTHDAY!!!

ANYWAY, THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND YOUR PATIENCE AND PLEASE DO ALSO CHECK OUT EXO'S KOKOBOP AND POWER FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T AND DO CHECK OUT MY FIRST (SOMEHOW) EVER YOUTUBE VIDEO THAT I UPLOADED JUST LAST SATURDAY :D (VIDEOS BELOW~)

EXO - POWER

EXO - KOKOBOP

MY AUGUST PLAYLIST ㅋㅋㅋ
(don't forget to like and subscribe ^^)

Thank for reading this chap and I hope you guys enjoyed it~

Copyrights 2017 ©Baekkielyn. All Rights Reserved.