- 머리말 -

Suzy has always favored her school, she loves everything about it. The fact that the teachers are nice, her classmates are cheerful and the school's creative learning technique is already everything she could ask for. But like what Hugh Mackay says, 'Nothing is Perfect. Life is Messy. Relationships are complex. People are irrational.'

It's true that all Suzy's classmates are cheerful and that her life is not messy, but there's this one person that made her life imperfect - and that one person was the one and only, Byun BaekHyun.

She wouldn't say that he bullies her or hurt her, but the fact that he hurts other people's feelings just annoys her since it makes him look like he's someone important when he's obviously not.

Even though he ignores almost everyone, girls would still swoon over him since his father was a famous idol and is still a famous presenter. Besides that, he also got the looks, maybe from his dad... but not everyone in the school adores him. Like Suzy, there are some people who also hates BaekHyun for his attitude and how he ignores everyone like he's the king. But everything comes with a reason right? That was what's missing... no one knew the reason behind Baekhyun's cold attitude. No one has ever heard his voice except his bestfriend, Park Chanyeol, well... I don't exactly mean his voice since he talks during interviews and stuff, I meant like talking in person - but even with that, it looks like Chanyeol doesn't know a lot of things about Byun Baekhyun.

What would happen if Suzy, who hated Byun Baekhyun, suddenly got close to him and find out all his secret...?

Copyrights 2015 ©Baekkielyn백키린. All Rights Reserved.

**********

MAIN CHARACTERS

Byun Baekhyun: 18 years old. Born on May 6th, 1998.
He is very popular in his school due to his father's popularity.
A member of EXO.
Doesn't smile a lot but still looks handsome.
Very smart and gets perfect scores even though he doesn't study.

Bae Su-Ji (Suzy): 18 years old. Born on October 10th, 1998.
She's really pretty and a lot of boys likes her, she's also popular but not as popular as Baekhyun.
Always gets 2nd place in academic scores because of Byun Baek Hyun.

Park ChanYeol: 18 years old. Born on November 27th, 1998.
Baekhyun's bestfriend, also a member of EXO.
His grades are average but he is popular due to his looks and his athletic skills.
Suzy's cousin.

SUPPORTING CHARACTERS

Lee Ji-Eun (JiEun): 17 years old. Born on May 16th, 1999.
Suzy's bestfriend.
She's pretty and despite not being smart, she has an outstanding music skills.
Has a crush on Baekhyun. (But wait til the end :P)

EXO: The group name of a popular Youtube Channel which consists 12 mysterious members.
Xiumin: 20 years old. Born on March 26th, 1996.
Luhan: 20 years old. Born on April 20th, 1996.
Kris: 20 years old. Born on November 6th, 1996.
Suho: 19 years old. Born on May 22nd, 1997.
Lay: 19 years old. Born on October 7th, 1997.
Chen: 18 years old. Born on September 21st, 1998.
D.O: 17 years old. Born on January 12th, 1999.
Tao: 17 years old. Born on May 2nd, 1999.
Kai: 16 years old. Born on January 14th, 2000.
Sehun: 16 years old. Born on April 12th, 2000.

---

In this fanfic, EXO is not a boyband... well, at least not yet xD
EXO members are Youtubers and they all share one account that has 12 mysterious members that no one knows. They only record their voices so people have never seen their faces or know their names since they only put their initials in the lyrics part of the video. In this fanfic, the EXO songs are all composed by the members.

And to answer your questions for this the characters part, the birthdates are according to the real dates besides the year since they are students in this fanfic. ^^