- 오 -

ASDFGHJKL It's been so long since I last updated >< I'M SO SORRY!!! I wanted to update during the holiday but then I had so many plans and things to do that I couldn't concentrate on how I want my story to go  but here you go~~~

PLEASE DO SUPPORT EXO'S KOKOBOP AND POWER WITH YOUR HEART AND SOUL!

~D.O~

After finishing my dinner, I was about to check on Baekhyun when my phone suddenly rang.

---

Suho

Hello? Kyung

Oh! Kyungsoo-ah, how's Baek? Suho

He's fine... for now Kyung

What happened? Suho

Mr. Byun hurt him again... Kyung

Is it bad? Suho

I don't know.... It looks bad to me but it seems that he's used to it *sigh* Kyung

Should we bring him to the hospital? Suho

No, don't! His father will make him suffer even more if he finds out that Baek's in the hospital. I can treat it anyway so I'll just watch over him for now Kyung

Okay... if you need any help, just call me arraseo? Suho

Yes, I will. Thanks hyung~ Kyung

It's fine, I'll see you in school tomorrow~ Bye Suho

Bye hyung Kyung

---

I was heading up the stairs to check on Baek when I suddenly heard a SLAM. Feeling anxious, I quickly ran to the room and push the door wide open.

"Baek?" I called, but the bed was empty.

"Kyungsoo, what's wro-" mom stopped next to me as she noticed how the bed was empty.

"Mom, did you see him when you got in?" I questioned.

"No.. I just came out of the-" "I'm gonna go and look for him," I cutted before her words before grabbing my jacket and running out of the house.

"BAEK! BAEKHYUN!" I shouted as I jogged around the neighborhood.

-----

After about 30 minutes of running around, I decided to go his house. Which is actually just a few blocks away from my house but I didn't go there because I thought it was impossible for him to go home, knowing that his father might be at home.

I pressed the bell and a few seconds later, the door opened.

"May I help you?" Mrs. Lee, one of the Byun's maid asked.

"Is Mr. Byun home?" I hestitantly inquired.

"No, Mr. Byun is on a business trip," she replied.

"Oh, great! Is Baekhyun home?" I continued.