Chapter 1 [EDITED]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

This is my first fanfic... This might suck OK? Fair warning ;)

NOTE:I will sometimes write stuff I'm a different language BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT!!!
(I need a chill pill quick)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"火竜の咆哮!!!!!!!!!!!" <Roar of the Fire Dragon >
Natsu and Happy are on a mission to defeat some bandits in a village.  They went on the mission without Team Natsu (Gray, Erza, and Lucy) because it was a pretty simple job and they are a pain in the butt sometimes.

"AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!" The leader of the bandits groaned. "How are we getting beaten so easily from these punks?" "Just who are you?" The leader asked.

Natsu smirked as he replied, "I'm Natsu Dragneel of the Fairy Tail guild! Now off you go to the Magic Council!"

< 7 Hour time skip brought to you by Happy's delicious fish >

"ACHOO!!!"

Master Mackarov tsked at Natsu as he reached for a tissue to wipe his nose.

"Now look what happens when you go fight a bunch of Ice Mages without looking after yourself!" Mackarov scolded as Nastu let out a slight giggle.

"Whatever Gramps. Say, when's the S-Class promotion trial going to be?" Natsu asked as he let out a sneeze afterword.

Somewhere over the rainbow~: "You got that right Natsu
ㅠ_ㅠ" Happy says.

"In 2 days. I'm sorry Natsu but I'm not sure you would get better in time. It's best if you don't attend the trials this year Natsu" Mackarov explained with a sigh.

"WHAT NO WAY GRAMPS IM GOING NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES!!!" Natsu said as he shot up from the bed he was resting on.

"Erza, if you please" Macarov said in a monotonous voice as Erza appeared from nowhere like a stalker.

Not like Juvia-Lockser-Likes-Gray stalker mode. Just the type that appears from thin air as if they were following you.

<Are you a stalker Erza?>

"Natsu." Erza said in a harsh tone while glaring at him intensely.

"You have to stay at the guild until you recover from your cold. Understand?"

"A-Aye Ma'a-am" Natsu stutters as he slips back into the infirmary bed.

< 3 day time skip brought to you by Elfman's manliness >

"WHAT NO WAY EVERYONE DISSAPEARED!!!" Natsu yelled as he was struggling to get out from the pile of people over him.

"Please calm down Natsu-nii!!!" Romeo begged.

"Yeah, don't destroy the guild hall again Natsu." Macao teased.

"WHY MUST WE CALM DOWN WHEN OUR FRIENDS ARE MISSING!!! THEY COULD BE IN DANGER!!!" Natsu snapped.

"PLEASE CALM DOWN NATSU-NII" Romeo yelled. "WOULDN'T  EVERYONE WANT US TO MOVE ON WITHOUT THEM!!! WE JUST HAVE TO HOPE THAT THEY COME BACK!!!"

"But--" Natsu froze mid-sentence. He himself can imagine his missing friends yelling at him.

Yo! Flame Brain! Just move on and quit being a princess!!!

Natsu! How many times do I have to tell you! You live because of your friends! You aren't supposed to die for them!

Natsu... PLEASE REMEMBER TO PAY FOR MY NOVEL!!! ARE YOU GOING TO PAY FOR IT!?!?

<What does this have to do with this situation Lucy? O_o>

Aye sir!

Natsu sighed. "Yeah I guess so. All right! What's first?"

Bisca scrunched up her eyebrows, deep in thought. "I think we should decide who the new guild master would be with Master Mackarov gone. Any ideas?"

"I think that Macao could be a candidate. He was in the guild for a while anyways." Alzack suggested.

"YEP" Natsu said with a grin.

"N-No" Macao yelped as he leaped out of his chair. "I'm n-not worthy enough to b-be the new g-guild master! I do have someone else in mind though..."

Everyone then stared into space, deep in thought. "Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

"Who--" Macao started.

"I KNOW!" Alzack suddenly jumped up with a proud expression.

Everyone flinched at his loud outburst and looked his way.

Alzack smiled. "Well, who always gave us courage to move on forward when times got rough? The person who would never give up on hope who would act like a true Fairy Tail member!"

Everyone suddenly turned their heads to stare at a certain person

"ME!!!" Natsu shouted with a shocked expression.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well... YAH THE FIRST CHAPTER'S UP. Credits to EtherNatsuDragneel for writing the original one. And thanks to her. I have da guts to write a story!
See y'all later!
(・v・)ノ
- Nin_Nin-Sama