Chapter 7

//hey guys! I know I know I said I was gonna update soon but that was a lie. But here it is it ain't as long as I hoped but it's something! Enjoy💜//

-next morning-
Narvel got up and backed their bags so All Reba had to do was get in the car cause he knew she would wake up with yet another headache again. After he got done packing left out a pair of close for her to change in and he went to wake her up, he goes to her side of the bed and rubs her arm "babe come on get up its time to go" he says  and she starts to stir she then turned around and smiled up at Narvel he bent down and kissed her softly. "I got your clothes on the bed so u just gotta change and get in the car" he says "thank u baby" she says "your welcome now u get changed and I'll go put the bags in the car" he says she nods and sits up she was feeling good right now and hoped to keep it that way for at least an hour that's all she asked for is a hour of no pain. Reba got dressed and walked down stairs and greeted Narvel by wrapping her arms around him from behind "hey baby" he says "hi" she says and he turns around putting his hands on her hips rubbing up and down "are u ready" he says and she just shrugged her shoulder he knew she wanted to stay longer but also wanted to go home. He kissed her softly "we gotta get going red or we will be late for the plane" he says and she nods getting out of his arms and going to tell her mama and siblings good bye,after they said their good byes and were walking out the door Reba turned around and hugged her mama one last time "bye mama I love u I'll see u in 5 weeks for thanksgiving" she says crying "bye baby I love u to I'll see u soon" Jackie says and Reba slowly turns around grabs narvels hand and walks to the car. Reba gets in the car and stares out the window and Narvel turns his head to her "baby we will see them again before u know it" he says and Reba turns her head towards him with tears rolling down her face and nods "now wipe them tears away I don't like seeing u cry babe" he says "I love u Narvel" she says " I love u to Reba" he says and grabs her hand. Reba and navel pull up to the place and Reba was starting to feel a headache coming and she couldn't wait to lay down with Narvel in the plane. They get there bags and board the plane putting there bags down and going to the room they then lay down but with Reba sitting on top of Narvel with his arms around her waist and his hands on her butt. Se placed her hands on his chest and leaned down kissing him deeply his lips massaging hers he then took his tongue and parted her lips shoving it inside her warmth and claiming what's his is his she loved when he did that it always made her feel and know that she was his. They broke a part when oxygen was needed "babe" Reba says "hmm" Narvel response "if something is wrong with my head will u be with me every step of the way by my side" she says about to cry  " of course baby always and what did I tell u there probably just stress headaches" he says "always" she's says and he takes his finger and rubs it across her now swollen lip and says "always" she leans down and kisses him passionately and he kisses back "now u get some sleep rest that head of yours and when we get home we will make a appointment then we can take another nap in our bed then go to the doctors" he says "I like the way u think mr.blackstock" she says with a giggle and Narvel laughs at her then kisses her and gives her butt a light squeeze she smiles against his lips. "I love u baby" he says against her lips "I love u too" she says and lifts up she then lays her head on his chest and falls asleep.
-landing-
"Baby wake up" Narvel says while rubbing her back "Nooo" she whines "don't u wanna go home" he says and she shoots her head up gets off he lap and stares at him "are u coming" she says "your something else red" he says chuckling and getting up. He grabs there bags handing Reba hers and grabbing her hand she smiled he always found a way to hold her hand no matter how much stuff he carried. They walk off the plane to shelbys car and then they look at each other,they never told Shelby that they were back together. Shelby walks over and stares at them Reba and Narvel nod their head and Shelby smiles then grabs their bags and puts it in the car then gets in. "Well that was easy" Reba says and Narvel nods getting in the whole car ride was silent they pull in the drive way an Shelby parks the car "I'm happy for u guys" Shelby says "thank u" they says at the same time "well I can't stay I have a race I gotta get to" he says "aw well that's to bad. Be safe" Reba says " I will mom love y'all" he says "love u too" they says at the same time and get their bags walking in hand and hand.
-in the house-
Reba runs up the stairs and jumps on the bed taking in the feeling of home. Narvel comes in smiling at her "I'm tired" she says "me too but we got to make your appointment first" he says so she grabs her phone calls them makes the appointment then lays back down "uh babe what time" he says "oh yea 3:30" she says he nods and lays beside her pulling her close and letting sleep claim them.

The alarm on Rebas phone goes off letting her know it's time to get up. She groans and roles over
Straddles Narvel and starts to kiss up and down his neck he starts to stir and she smiles he opens his eyes "get up baby" she says and goes to get off his lap but he grabs her waist so she couldn't go "kiss" he says she giggles "I guess so" she says leaning down and kissing him they break apart and she pats his chest "come on babe we gotta get up and get my head checked out" she says getting up "fine" he says and they get dressed then leave.
-doctors-
Reba goes up to the front desk and signs in then goes and sits with Narvel. She picks up a magazine and flips through the pages and Narvel looks also,while she's flipping Narvel stopped her "what" she says confused and he points at her picture from her photo shoot for her clothing line. She looks up at him and smiles "you look absolutely beautiful" he says "well thank u baby" she says pecking his lips. A few minutes later they call her name and they walk back to the room. "So mrs blackstock what's been going on" the dr says "well I've been having these sharp pains in my head and then getting headaches" she explains "well it seems to me u are getting stress headaches I will  proscribe u some medicine and I need u to stay away from anything that could get u stressed out for a couple of weeks. If it doesn't work then come back and we will see what else could be wrong" the dr says with a smile and then walks out. Reba looks at Narvel and he smirks "yea yea" she says with a laugh he just chuckles, she slides of the bed and goes to him he gets up and they walk hand and hand out.
-2 days later-
Today's was the day of the cmas and Reba will be singing with kix and Ronnie she will also be announcing "vocalist of the year".
Reba walks in the door after going to starstruck to check the singing list. When she walks in she doesn't see Narvel "Narvel baby where are u" she yells "in the office" he yells back so she goes to the office to find him working on paper work. She goes and sits on his lap and kisses him he kisses back and she smiles "I missed u" she says "I missed u to" he says. She kisses him again "did u have a headache today" he says she shakes her head no and pecks his lips "someone missed me today" he says with a smirk "maybe" she says with a giggle and wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him passionately, he wraps his arms around her waist kissing back just as passionate and he goes to pull away but she pulls him back in and deepens the kiss. He slides his hands under her shirt touching her warm skin she moans at his touch he then slides his tongue in her mouth and they battle their tongues. Reba pulls back when air becomes a need Narvel rubs his hands up and down her sides while she kisses down his neck his hands find contact with her breast and massages then gently and she moans loudly. She kisses her way back up to his lips while rubbing her hands up and down his chest. just as things were getting more heated then before her phone rings she sees that it's Ronnie and knows that it must be important since the cmas are tonight and Narvel groans "he has perfect time don't they" she says with a smirk while picking up her phone hitting answer and he just stares at her thinking about all he just interrupted then he got a naughty grin on his face. He starts to massage her breast again while kissing up and down her neck watching her struggle to keep it together while on the phone. He chuckles quietly as she gasps.
       (On the phone with Ronnie)
    RD-"hey red just wanted to let u know that we would like to go to lunch and discuss a couple things about tonight if u wanna join"

R- "uh y-yea s-sure" *bites lip to hold back moan*

RD-" are you alright?"

R-*takes a couple of seconds to answer as Narvel sucks on he special spot behind her ear* "yup just fine now I gotta go bye!"
*hangs up phone before he could answer*
(Back to normal setting)
Reba slaps Narvel in then chest and he laughs "why would u do that! You know I can't control myself well" she says all he could do was laugh and she just stared at him in amazement she truly loved this man even after what he just did she couldn't stay mad at him. Her face softened and she kissed him deeply, when she pulled back he cracked a smile "see it got to you" he says "your ridiculous" she laughs "what was the phone call about?" He says while rubbing her side after remembering his hands were still under her shirt "y-your gonna have to stop that first" she says pushing his hands out of her shirt and he chuckles while wrapping his arms around her tiny waist. "Better" she breaths out "ok well Ronnie wants us to come to lunch with them to discuss somethings for tonight u know check it over" she says he nods "so we're not gonna be able to finish right now"he pouts "we can finish right where we left off when we get home tonight" she whispers in his ear and he grins widely " do they know about us yet?" He ask "yea I told them on the plane is that ok with u" she says "of course baby" he says and she kisses him one more before getting up and straightening her shirts out and with that they walk hand and hand out the door.

TBC.....