Chapter one

First story 😁 please no rude comments, enjoy💜
(Starting this story from when it got finalized and switching some of the events around)

Reba and Narvel have been officially divorced for only two days and it's already harder then when they were separated for two months. They already knew they pushed a divorce quicker then they should of had,but they had never dealt with a problem like they had it was a first and not knowing how to deal with it was making things worse. They are now seeing they need each other no matter what happens. They were use to not seeing each other for a couple of weeks every once in awhile with Kelly's schedule and Narvel being her manager but this time they were away from each other a little longer and when he got back they didn't know how to act and they started arguing to the point where they got tired so the first thing that came to mind was divorce and that's what they did and the regret is starting to sink in right about NOW.

Reba was sitting on her couch watching tv and crying she missed Narvel so much it wasn't even funny,she missed being in his arms while watching tv or just them snuggling she missed the feeling of him being with her. The house was so quite she could her every creek her house made and she didn't like it. She got side track and started thinking about these things and having flash backs of happy times with Narvel,she then got her phone and started looking at pictures of them which made her cry even harder but she didn't care she just wanted her buddy,bestfriend,partner,lover,and what she hated the most her "use to be husband" back.

Narvel was in the kitchen in their little tour bus a little ways across their yard trying to figure out what to make for dinner he never made dinner Reba did or they were out eating. When he finally gave up and just made a pb&j sandwich. He then sat down on the couch turned on the tv but didn't watch it he just wandered what that beautiful redhead across from him was doing was she laughing like always or being her normal self at this time of the day watching tv and eating dinner or crying and being lonely which was the one thing he hated the most thinking about but he couldn't help but think about that cause the look on her face in the court house was very heart breaking and carved in his brain. So he slid down and laid on the couch and did the same thing as Reba look at a picture of her and just think about what just happened.

Reba was finally done crying she had no tears left,she started thinking about how she could get him back she wanted to do it now but she couldn't let him see her like this. But she had to do it soon cause they were gonna be with each other for a while at the cmas and she didn't know what was gonna happen on thanksgiving oh lord so much was happening in the next couple of months and she didn't know how to deal with it. After a couple of minutes of thinking she decided right now had to be the time even tho it had only been two days she was gonna do it now. So she went upstairs wiped her eyes put a little bit of makeup on not to big just a little touch,looked at herself in the mirror and excepted the way she looked sweat pants a sweat shirt with her hair up and just a little bit of makeup.

Narvel was looking on Twitter checking out what Reba had been keeping her fans updated on and it was cute talking about what she was cooking and other things she was the cutest thing and her fans were the best they were so protective over her it was crazy he then went on Facebook knowing she would post other stuff on there that wouldn't be on Twitter when he came across the photo of the starstruck lunch where she announced the divorce and talk about sad fans. He had to get off there it was heart breaking so he started scrolling through photos on his camera role hoping a beautiful red head would pop up wanting to talk.

Reba then sat on the couch working up the courage to call wandering what he would say when she called him would he be mad or happy what would he do...after what felt like 30 minutes of thinking and was only five she picked up her phone went to her contacts and found his which still said loml😘 she had never changed it she just sighed and hit call...