Chapter 3

The next morning Narvel woke to his gorgeous wife in his arms she was so beautiful and peaceful when she slept,she was beautiful any other time also. He just stared at her he loved this women to death she was all he needed  and wouldn't dare trade it for the world. As he was thinking Reba started to wake up and she scooted even closer to him with a huge grin "good mornin darlin" she says "good morning baby how'd u sleep" he says "like a baby cause I was in your arms the whole time" she says with a smile he smiles back and pulls her on top of him "what do u wanna do today" he says "well I was suppose to go to mamas today for a couple days cause I haven't seen her in awhile" she says "well we can still go we could tell them that we're back together it's just your mama and siblings" he says "yea then let's go get packed" she jumps up and says "babe I have to go back to the tour bus then" he says "oh well then let's go" she says and they walk hand in hand to the bus " so this is what U lived in for two days" she says "yup" "aw I'm Sorry baby u could have slept in the guest room till we got somthin better" she says "nah I was fine I was staying out of your hair babe" he says she walks over to him and says "baby u would have been In no ones hair I would have been happy if u were there" she said and kisses him ever so softly he kisses back but deepens the kiss she pushes him back on two the couch straddling him she puts her hands on his chest and his on her butt giving it a light squeeze she smiles against his lips and let's go "babe we are suppose to be getting packed" she says with a giggle "I know in a minute" he says and kisses her again he traces her bottom lip and she lets him in they battle tongues she traces the sides of his mouth with her tongue he groans she smiles "ok for real babe maybe on the plane" she says with a wink he smiles kisses her one more time and they get up and packed his bag. They were done packing his bag and at the house to pack Rebas "hey red u want me to cook breakfast while u pack" he says "yea sure what about pancakes" she says "sounds good" and with that he goes down stairs and cooks while she packs her bag.
-30 minutes later-
Reba walks down stairs sneaks up behind Narvel and wraps her arms around him from behind,he jumps and she giggles while laying her head on his back "whatcha doing babe" he says "just being with u, want me to finish cooking you have done a lot already especially last night" she says "I got it" he says but her being the stubborn one she insisted she at least help. While Reba was finishing the cooking  Narvel set the table,he finished and wrapped his arms around her waist and started to sway she leaned back into him and smiled he kissed her neck softly "baby" she says "hmmm" he says "i don't know I just like saying that" she says he laughs "I do to" and kisses her cheek " is it almost done" he says "yup about two more minutes" she says.

After breakfast they were in the car driving to where their plane was, "You ready" he says "more then ready I can't wait to be there I miss mamas cooking" she says "I know u do" and he grabs her hand. They get to the place and take all their bags to the plane and get on. They go to the bedroom in the plane and snuggle. "Babe" Reba says "yes" he says "I'm glad we're together again I missed u so much" she says "I did to red I did to" he says and kisses her head, Reba curls as close as possible into his chest lays her hands on his chest and holds his shirt like she was hanging on for dear life "red what's the matter" Narvel says "oh Srry I just like the feeling of being in your arms" she says he just nods his head and enjoys the moment. "Take a nap I'll be here when u wake up I promise,plus you will need it" he says "your the best babe thank u" she says "your welcome red" he says kisses her lips and she falls asleep.
-lands-
"Babe wake up come on baby were here" Narvel says "I don't feel good" she says and starts crying "aw baby what's wrong" he says and puts her in his lap. "I don't know my head hurts and I feel weak" she says and starts to bawl it broke his heart knowing he couldn't do anything about it "well um when we get to your moms we can get u some medicine" he says kissing her head she nods "yea will u carry me" she says "of course baby" he says he gets up and carries her bridal style and goes to walk out "u ready to tell them baby" he says she just nods u could tell she didn't feel good. Narvel walks out and every gasp "Narvel what are u doing here" they all say at the same time "well me and Narvel talked about it and we're back together cause we realized we needed and loved each other" Reba says "well we're happy for y'all" Jackie says Reba just smiled and curled back up into narvels chest and falls asleep "what's wrong with her" Susie says "she said she didn't feel to well" Narvel says "aw she looks miserable" Susie says "yea I know and she won't let me put her down" he says with a chuckle and kisses her head "she sure does love u" Susie says "and I love her" he says Susie just smiles "PAKE go get there bags" Susie yells "ok" he says "u go take her to the car and let her sleep some more Narvel" she says he nods and takes her to the car "Narvel where are we" Reba says "we are just in the car go back to sleep and rest your head" he says "ok don't leave me" she says with a couple of tears "I want baby I'll be here when u wake up" he says and everybody just stares at them in awe he chuckles at them and they go to jackies house.