chapter 2

An: sooooo.... hey guys! I know i did not update in a few (well only 4 days or something like that...) but I had a small vacation and all. Anyway, you probably don't give a f**k about what i did over break so i want to tell you that I will update once or twice a week, i will try more if possible but it might be hard and also I am going to start a new book but it's a surprise!!! So anyway, let's get started shall we?! (Reader chan: no shit Sherlock...)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Where we left:
"Lucy, answer me, please"
"Ok, i guess i do need to tell you. I....."

Now:
2 person's pov:
"You were right, i do like Natsu... But please DON'T tell him." she said with a slight blush dancing on her cheeks (da fuck author chan?! Dancing on her cheeks like seriously...). You felt hurt, and felt like NaLu wasn't right. 'Am I sad that it might happen, i feel like it shouldn't... I know, Lucy is too good for that dumbass thats why i feel like that. She is my best friend after all, she deserves better.'you thought.
"Your secret is safe with me, don't worry, I will not tell him. I swear on Historia's life!" You reassured her while putting your hands higher to show her that you were not crossing your fingers (am I the only one that does that when i swear on something (most likely i say on Levi's fabulous ass but lets not get to that subject right now)? Like you know you put your hands protectively? Ok they are way too many authors note for this chapter....Sorry T_T) . She knew you were serious because Historia IS one of the most important people in your life.
"Don't worry, I trust you. I just have one favor to ask you."
"Hmm?"you hummed to let her know to continue. She started playing with her fingers and looked down while blushing like crazy.
"Do you think you could... you know...try to...ugh, it's embarrassing to ask... Try To Set Us Up?!" She bow shouted (like a certain Kayegema, if you get the reference...) the last part and was redder than before, if it was even possible... you loved Lucy like a sister so of course you'll do anything to make her happy. But you feeled like helping her with that ashbrain will somehow get you... hurt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok, i know this is pretty short and that Natsu still did not appear and all but don't worry, it's coming slowly. I have some plans already written and i am going to type them in advance tonight to post them without being late and not give all of it to you dear reader chan \(* 3 *)/
Anyway hope you enjoyed the story and all! Also next it will not be a chapter but a bit about your dear author chan. Like a tag or something so you know a bit more about me. So goodbye the world!!!